Thread: Best DE farming strategy? (TH9)

Fresh Spawn

Question Best DE farming strategy? (TH9)

Any GOOD strategy that is cheap and efficient?
    (Look, I do not want to keep training 200K elixir and 2K DE armies. IT'S JUST TOO EXPENSIVE
    i dont want any gowipe, gobarch or expensive spell combos
    pls tell me the best since i need to save for king 15 and to buy queen and get it to 15

Centennial Club
    My favorite cheap technique i'm using now to max my th9: Go to crystal 2 or 1 and goblin knife. They are cheap and get the job done. Although you lose trophies, hitting these dead bases gets you huge profits. I normally just look for full DE drills and run the goblins over. A few giants and rages wont hurt. I get consistently 2.5 k and up using this technique per raid.

Forum Elder
    Gob-Shank
    Mass Archer with AQ Walk/Charge, Mass Goblin (heavy Gob anyhow WBs or Giants welcome)... with AQ Walk/Charge.
    Loonion (straight cooked) with a Hound in the CC or max Loons
    Mass Loons with Healer/AQ clean up..

After I maxed my AQ I had several levels of King left over to finish, these armies did the work.
    Mass Archer was surprisingly effective 2 Star strat on most TH9s with centralized Dark and TH.

Forum Hero
    I'll and my voice to the chorus of Goblin Knife. A lot of good youtube vids and a lot of variation on Comps. But anything heavy on goblins some giants and at least 1 each of heal/jump/rage. You use the heavy part an spell anytime you can core the base base for good DE, you use the goblins and some giants any time you can clear dead bases of exposed mines/collectors/drills.

I'd drop with the knife and rise with whatever my heavy elixir army de jour was which changed often since I got bored using the same army over and over again.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyPEKKA View Post
    (Look, I do not want to keep training 200K elixir and 2K DE armies. IT'S JUST TOO EXPENSIVE
    pls tell me the best since i need to save for king 15 and to buy queen and get it to 15
    I mainly used goblin knife or a queen walk which proved to be very effective. Goblin knife is awesome because your heroes arent needed for that.

So what i would do is a qw first and have a goblin knife trained and ready to go so i could do that while my queen was regenerating and basically go back and forth between the 2.

Goblin knife is a good strategy but you can also use loonion for farming which can help in getting loot from deep de storages.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyPEKKA View Post
    Goblin knife is the best de farming strategy i am a th 9 and i use it for farming de...take 16 giants, 84 goblins, 8 wall breaker's, 20 archers and 20 barb's and in spells take 2 heal, 1 rage, 1 jump spell and 1 poision and cc giant's and poision