Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold and wagon wheel fence panels on WOF

Gold and wagon wheel fence panels on WOF

Can we get those to buy as well as the other fence panels that were prizes in a past derby,the blue fence and planter box .i would like to add more to what I have and to be able to buy for coin would be super

It used to be that items that had been special event or Derby prizes, or only available through something like the WoF would eventually appear in the shop for purchase with Hay Day currency ( coins or diamonds). It might take a year for this to happen, but Hay Day farmers are (mostly) patient! That seems to be a thing of the past. It’s sad because many of the items you mention, fence sections in particular, are only fun if you can get a bunch of them. Setting it up so that we are limited to 5 in a diamond deco offer or waiting to “win” a meaningful number is just cruel.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 1 Week Ago at 04:55 PM.

Farm Level 117 | Town 37 | Achievements 139/144

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Here's something I've not seen before:

I can't wait to see if I'm lucky with the deco package. Or will it be another bird house...?

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...