Thread: Need help with Bh8 attack and defense

Need help with Bh8 attack and defense

I am almost Bh8 max (excluding the walls) but I am unable to go above 4200 trophy range.. I am currently using 4 pekka and 2bombers... Can someone please tell me the best attacking army for Bh8... And can someone share with me the Pic of a good Bh8 base design...

Quote Originally Posted by mrunalkant1998 View Post
    I am almost Bh8 max (excluding the walls) but I am unable to go above 4200 trophy range.. I am currently using 4 pekka and 2bombers... Can someone please tell me the best attacking army for Bh8... And can someone share with me the Pic of a good Bh8 base design...
    Once you hit BH8, the game begins to change. There is no “one size fits all” attack strategy any longer, and the best attackers begin to customize their army compositions to match the type of base they face. The strategies page (mentioned above) links to articles/videos on many different attack strategies. The accompanying videos go into detail about each, discussing deployment vectors, when the attacks work best, when they do not.... If you can become comfortable with 3 or 4 tracks, and learn when to use them for the greatest damage potential, you will definitely break your current PB.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.