Thread: Thanksgiving decorations

Thanksgiving decorations

We get Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day and Halloween decorations but nothing for Thanksgiving. I think that would be great if we had something to fill in with between Halloween and Christmas... it shouldn’t be that hard to come up with a few ideas.

For me its not necessary. They only celebrate thanksgiving in the USA and Canada, and since we already got Halloween (which is celebrated in a few countries also) I do not think they have to add more of those themed deco's. Maybe add some more for different countries/cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    For me its not necessary. They only celebrate thanksgiving in the USA and Canada, and since we already got Halloween (which is celebrated in a few countries also) I do not think they have to add more of those themed deco's. Maybe add some more for different countries/cultures.
    Add to this, Canadian thanksgiving is unrelated and is in early October.

i don’t see a need to fill anything between Halloween and christmas
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Stonyman1960 View Post
    We get Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day and Halloween decorations but nothing for Thanksgiving. I think that would be great if we had something to fill in with between Halloween and Christmas... it shouldn’t be that hard to come up with a few ideas.
    i understand what you are saying, Stonyman. After Halloween is over, it doesn’t seem right to leave out the Halloween decorations, and it is kind of soon to put up Christmas. I have just been focusing on leaving up for trees and the new rake and stump and veggie box. It would be awesome to see some turkeys running around the farm.

* leaving up fall/autumn trees

Fresh Spawn
    Our neighborhood was discussing the same thing - we’d like Thanksgiving decorations. Also, really disappointed only 1 new Halloween decoration this year. Hope the team is more creative for Christmas. Would be nice if Maggie the builder let us decorate truck, stand and house for Christmas too!

Fresh Spawn
    Let me add my vote for some turkeys and other Thanksgiving decorations. Maybe decorations for the holidays of other countries and religions would also be nice.

How about tables set with food. We have those nice chairs and no tables to go with them. I made a Thanksgiving scene with gnomes, some picnic tables and the little table with snacks on it . It would be much better if there were some banquet tables already set with food.... that way they could be used for any time of year. Turkeys would be fun, too, for a new kind of pet.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hay Day is not usually country specific, so I do not see special decorations for the United States Thanksgiving. However, generic fall/harvest decorations would be in keeping with the farm theme and would be nice.

I think it would be great.