Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we are in war search ... 32 hours and counting!!!!!

we are in war search ... 32 hours and counting!!!!!

seriously? How this is possible?

Maybe you have TH12 and 6s in the same search......

Quote Originally Posted by EhsanYp View Post
    Most likely it is because you have an odd roster that makes it hard on the matchmaker to find a similar clan to match you with. What is your clan tag?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Most likely it is because you have an odd roster that makes it hard on the matchmaker to find a similar clan to match you with. What is your clan tag?
    I'd also be curious to see a rundown of their roster for war
    Last edited by Krudler02; 1 Week Ago at 06:36 PM.
    Lvl 176 AQ: 50 BK: 40 GW: 20 FIN(consolidated): 700k
    Night Warriors - Leader: Clan Tag: #2PCCRLYP - LVL 13
    We're ALWAYS recruiting. Core together ~5+ years. War participation optional. 2 or 3 wars per week. PM to join

We’ve had long searches in the past as well. Most likely its due to a combination of war size and roster breakdown. You may want to start a smaller war or change up the roster if possible. If not, wait it out, eventually you will find a match.

Fresh Spawn
    I thought it is getting faster, mine is 1 minute this time with all 12ths.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by EhsanYp View Post
    Show us your lineup, and we will tell you how hard you are trying to engineer.. and the reason why that doesn't work anymore.

Our search took 30 minutes.. Th12s, 11s, 10s and a few 9s... All trying their hardest to be as heavy in war as possible.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

We spun last night 20v20, took almost 90 minutes to find a match. 5/4/7/4
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Millennial Club
    My assumption right now is that most folks who war put heroes down to upgrade as soon as the league season ends, and they're still down. Despite builder potion use mine still have a day or two left.

Our 10v10 wars with smaller bases have been matching in under an hour, though.

Fresh Spawn
    Its been 11+ days since our last war we never stop wars yet we have no found one since CWL come out. We have tied 24+ hours for 5 man 24+ hours 10 man 24+ hours 15 man . So we about to enter day 5 searching we never use to have problems nothing as changed but we have a nice streak up.
    Last edited by rhgreen; 1 Week Ago at 07:19 AM.