Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How do you register to be in a clan league?

  1. #1

    How do you register to be in a clan league?

    I am a co-leader and run wars for my clan. I literally waited for the countdown under the events tab to go to zero and when it did, nothing happenned. I searched and couldn’t find anything. I went back to the events tab and it said “next clam war league in 9 days”
    do you have to be a leader to register instead of a coleader. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    4,307
    I believe both leaders and cos can start CWL. During the sign up period starting a regular war is disabled. Instead, the start war button is replaced with the CWL symbol. Pressing this is how you sign up. Sign up period is only 2 days so make sure you pay attention to when it starts.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I believe both leaders and cos can start CWL. During the sign up period starting a regular war is disabled. Instead, the start war button is replaced with the CWL symbol. Pressing this is how you sign up. Sign up period is only 2 days so make sure you pay attention to when it starts.
    thanks for the reply. We war twice a week so i guess it is possible i missed the 2 day window.
    So when it says that the next clan war league will be in 9 days ( i looked under the events tab) i am assuming that the window will be the last 2 days of that 9 day waiting period?

    Last night i waited until the countdown hit zero for the clan war league sign ups, there was nothing and i could immediately sign up for a regular clan war

  4. #4
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    4,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone3737 View Post
    thanks for the reply. We war twice a week so i guess it is possible i missed the 2 day window.
    So when it says that the next clan war league will be in 9 days ( i looked under the events tab) i am assuming that the window will be the last 2 days of that 9 day waiting period?

    Last night i waited until the countdown hit zero for the clan war league sign ups, there was nothing and i could immediately sign up for a regular clan war
    In 9 days, the 2 day sign up period begins. The countdown last night was for the official end of CWL.

  5. #5
    Forum Superstar StormHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines via Memphis, Tn. USA
    Posts
    3,979
    This post might be of help to you. If I had read it before I opted into the first CWL, I might have not made a mistake in who I took to war. Many clans did it. Don't take just 15, take everyone and then choose who will be in the war. You might not want to take everyone but that's going to get long.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11943631

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone3737 View Post
    I am a co-leader and run wars for my clan. I literally waited for the countdown under the events tab to go to zero and when it did, nothing happenned. I searched and couldn’t find anything. I went back to the events tab and it said “next clam war league in 9 days”
    do you have to be a leader to register instead of a coleader. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone3737 View Post
    thanks for the reply. We war twice a week so i guess it is possible i missed the 2 day window.
    So when it says that the next clan war league will be in 9 days ( i looked under the events tab) i am assuming that the window will be the last 2 days of that 9 day waiting period?

    Last night i waited until the countdown hit zero for the clan war league sign ups, there was nothing and i could immediately sign up for a regular clan war
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    In 9 days, the 2 day sign up period begins. The countdown last night was for the official end of CWL.

    Just to be clear. The 2 day sign up period are the first 2 days , not the last 2 days.
    Like yourselves, we too were in a war, that over ran due to all the maintenance breaks.
    You cant sign up whist you have a war going, so we only just made it.
    But the normal start war symbol will be replaced with the cwl one.
    my advice on initial team, is top 15 weighted whom you will actually use, then anybody below the weight of the lowest one.
    that way, you get your weight tier, and anyone below that gets bonus rewards for free.
    we didnt use all our big accounts first time around, that gives us some wriggle room going forward

    Note.. Not all cwl groups start at same time. Once you match, the 8 day period starts, with prep day 1. You cant pick your group, but you can time your search to suit your own start times, or to be placed within a certain time zone.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 1 Week Ago at 06:06 PM.

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2
    when the last CWL started our leader was not sure how it worked and only put the clan members that where opted in for war in, as some of them where upgrading their Heroes so next War can we put the clan members in that where opted out or are we stuck with who we picked for the first CWL

  8. #8
    Senior Member SkyValker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    At the 19th hole
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce View Post
    when the last CWL started our leader was not sure how it worked and only put the clan members that where opted in for war in, as some of them where upgrading their Heroes so next War can we put the clan members in that where opted out or are we stuck with who we picked for the first CWL
    Hello Stormforce, and welcome to the forums.

    You don't have to use the same line up as last time. You can pick any people in your clan to put in the next CWL.

    Most clans will plan to opt in everyone in the clan, so that you can all get some rewards. You can then select from within the roster, your 15 people for each day's war.

    Hope this makes sense!

  9. #9
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2
    Thank you SkyValker that's what i was hoping we could do but i was not sure

  10. #10
    Millennial Club PapaTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone3737 View Post
    I am a co-leader and run wars for my clan. I literally waited for the countdown under the events tab to go to zero and when it did, nothing happenned. I searched and couldn’t find anything. I went back to the events tab and it said “next clam war league in 9 days”
    do you have to be a leader to register instead of a coleader. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hate to ask the obvious but how many in your clan?
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •