Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [Project] Let's build a TH9 base for the new loot system

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBubbles View Post
    Personally I like the second one more, its more intimidating and even if it uses more walls the first type of vault never worked for me.
    How is it more intimidating lol?
    Level 102 TH9
    Highest Trophies: 2815

How to use The BAM Army
    Community Project List

I don't know lol. It's not symmetrical so it will throw off attackers when looking at the base. I personally wouldnt attack a base looking like that . also how do i make a signature? Sound a bit noobish but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by cakework View Post
    So I came up with 1 main core, yet 2 variations. There are pros and cons for each...

Also, it has a vault feel but the storages are separated slightly.

1st one

Pros: More walls to use on outside, not too twisty / turny (easier to build on outside)
    Cons: T-Junctions in core are improper meaning wall breakers could blow open 2 compartments potentially.

2nd one

Pros: Proper T-Junctions, Special compartment in middle for santa strike / pumpkin bomb
    Cons: Less walls, probably can't cover outside completely meaning we would have to get creative for outer wall placement. Also less central CC.

SO first off, what do you thinks of these cores and which one do you prefer?

So does anyone want to try to design some ideas for outlayers? Maybe a moat type thing or just walls for random buffers....what you y'all think?
    Level 102 TH9

How to use The BAM Army
    Community Project List

@cakework I like the 2nd core better because of that T-junction in the center on the first. On the second one u also have great santa strike protection
    Lvl 129 Th9
    Lvl 64 Th8

Fresh Spawn
    A quick mock up of your second idea cake. Obviously needs some work but you get the idea, I like having the teslas as added gold protection, plus the way the springs traps protect mortars. http://imgur.com/N7X2Ka5

Quote Originally Posted by NJM8 View Post
    A quick mock up of your second idea cake. Obviously needs some work but you get the idea, I like having the teslas as added gold protection, plus the way the springs traps protect mortars. http://imgur.com/N7X2Ka5
    I REALLY like it besides the teslas in the ring because they will attract giants, hogs and loons to core..but amazing job!

If anyone else has ANY ideas for these cores or for anything really. We are trying to make a solid base, doesn't have to be any particular type. So post anything at all to give us inspiration!

Lets keep it up
    Level 102 TH9

How to use The BAM Army
    Community Project List

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM8 View Post
    I REALLY like it besides the teslas in the ring because they will attract giants, hogs and loons to core..but amazing job!

If anyone else has ANY ideas for these cores or for anything really. We are trying to make a solid base, doesn't have to be any particular type. So post anything at all to give us inspiration!

Lets keep it up
    Yep, like cake said, the teslas in the moat attract all kinds of bad things to the core.

I would put them as a surprise on the way to ADs to stack up bloons and then those red air bombs in detonating reach.

A balloon trap: (attack assumed from the arrow)

The tesla will pop up and bunch the bloons.
    The red air bomb and wizard will weaken the bloons.
    The AD will drop all bloons on one shot.

So in order for the attacker to survive, you need to use one heal on each trap. Expensive.
    Last edited by OJM; December 9th, 2013 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OJM View Post
    Yep, like cake said, the teslas in the moat attract all kinds of bad things to the core.

I would put them as a surprise on the way to ADs to stack up bloons and then those red air bombs in detonating reach.

A balloon trap: (attack assumed from the arrow)

The tesla will pop up and bunch the bloons.
    The red air bomb and wizard will weaken the bloons.
    The AD will drop all bloons on one shot.

So in order for the attacker to survive, you need to use one heal on each trap. Expensive.
    do you like either of those cores and how would you go about implementing that idea into the current core?
    Level 102 TH9

How to use The BAM Army
    Community Project List

Banned
    do you like either of those cores and how would you go about implementing that idea into the current core?
    Both work, but eat a lot of walls. Will have to think bit more bout this

I REALLY like it besides the teslas in the ring because they will attract giants, hogs and loons to core..
    Attracting those things in the core isn't always a bad thing. They do not attack storages.
    If the design is right, they will found themselves in the center of a "U" with all the unscathed defenses firing at them all at once. Its a hot place.
    The key to success is to do it quickly, so the support troops will be left behind