View Poll Results: Hoppers joining clans should be stopped from ruining the game

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hoppers going joining clans needs to stop and it ruins the game

New Bloke/Chick

Hoppers going joining clans needs to stop and it ruins the game

I have my own suggestion but if anyone has any more suggestions for supercel to stop hoppers going into clans please post...

1/ clash of clan players who join clan the only way to leave clan is to get 6 stars from your 2 attacks in clan war

what do you mean?
    do you mean:
    - someone joins your clan
    - you put him in cw
    - he attacks two times
    - than leaves the clan?

New Bloke/Chick
    hoppers join clan then just leave or join clan leave remark then leave and i am saying rule should be join if you want to leave you need get 6 stars from your 2 attacks to leave them clan using this rule stop the hoppers.. I am open to any other suggestions from any clan Leaders and there members to tell supercell
    Last edited by THEDESTOYER123; November 2nd, 2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: forgot say open for suggestions from clan Leaders and there members

close your clan and/or set it to invite only.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THEDESTOYER123 View Post
    hoppers join clan then just leave or join clan leave remark then leave and i am saying rule should be join if you want to leave you need get 6 stars from your 2 attacks to leave them clan using this rule stop the hoppers.. I am open to any other suggestions from any clan Leaders and there members to tell supercell
    So if I ever want to leave a clan I need to get perfect both of my war attacks?

What if I'm just visiting a sister clan?
    What if it's a no war clan?
    What about request and leave clans?
    What if I'm just not good at attacking in war?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    So if I ever want to leave a clan I need to get perfect both of my war attacks?

What if I'm just visiting a sister clan?
    What if it's a no war clan?
    What about request and leave clans?
    What if I'm just not good at attacking in war?
    What if you never elected to be part of Clan Wars yet some over-reaching leader/coleader put you into a clan?
    What if instead of getting 6 stars in war, you just fill the clan castles with wall breakers, put your townhall in a corner, and purposely fail all your war attacks - every single war until you're let go?
    What if your clanmates are abusive jerks and you've had enough dealing with them?
    What if you're a TH9 yet through intense planning and training you manage to 3-star a maxed TH12, but in your second attack against another maxed TH12 you only manage a 99% 2-star victory?
    What if you maxed out on Clan Games points, have the highest donations on the entire team, recruited 42 players, covered for the leader during a prolonged absence due to illness, single-handedly won the Clan War League season, but couldn't get 6 stars in war?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy