Thread: 150x Wall Segment Challenge

150x Wall Segment Challenge

This challenge has got to be the easiest to finish. It's worth 1500 points and takes 24 hours to finish. I finished it in less than 10 minutes and only three battles. Just use mass wallbreakers and get 'em walls.

I'M BATMAN!
    Oh i cant wait for that challenge! Bust out the all-wallbreaker army!

Makes you wonder if they meant the 150 to be applied to the typical BB wall segments (i.e. need to smash 150 five piece BB walls) rather than 150 single wall segments like on MV which means to achieve this you only need to smash 30 five piece BB walls.......

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by iRoofus View Post
    Makes you wonder if they meant the 150 to be applied to the typical BB wall segments (i.e. need to smash 150 five piece BB walls) rather than 150 single wall segments like on MV which means to achieve this you only need to smash 30 five piece BB walls.......
    A BH8 has 160 on chunk wall segments and need to be throughly beaten to a pulp, to get the 150 wall challenge in one attack.

I have managed to completely eradicate a base 2 times over the last year and it is really rewarding to see the last bomber edge his way closer and closer to the last rew wall segments and the last camp.. Will all of it be destroyed or not?

:-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Hero
    I did it in two battles. Though it was the 1,500 point 250wall challenge
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 10:26 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.