Thread: About the Giant Cannon

About the Giant Cannon

Could you please put a constant multiplier on the damage done by the Giant Cannon into the Battle Machine. I've noticed in some angles, the damage dealt by the Giant Cannon increases/decreases. Also how about reducing the damage the Battle Machine can take on the Giant Cannon?

Forum Hero
    It’s fine the way it is. Been discussed many time on forum. Hit box and all that.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    you have to understand one thing: each type of troop has a type of defense that is its weak point, as in the case of the battle machine its weak point is the giant cannon, so you have to understand these things so that your troops last the maximum possible attack, knowing which defenses are the weak point of your troops will improve your attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ediasi View Post
    you have to understand one thing: each type of troop has a type of defense that is its weak point, as in the case of the battle machine its weak point is the giant cannon, so you have to understand these things so that your troops last the maximum possible attack, knowing which defenses are the weak point of your troops will improve your attacks
    I'm not against the way the giant cannon affects the battle machine. The thing is the unpredictability of the damage that the Battle Machine can take on the Giant Cannon. Happens to me many times where you think the Battle Machine can destroy that building then gets walloped by the Giant Cannon due to its angle. Pretty destroys your overall plan. But yeah I agree that I should improve my attacks.

I really think the extra damage was a bug they didn't intend. When they realized the increased size of the hit box allowed the BM to take more damage they just left it in as a feature.
    if it really had been intended, I think there would have been something stating favorite target and increased damage in the GCs description.
    Last edited by GrapeApeAffe; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApeAffe View Post
    I really think the extra damage was a bug they didn't intend. When they realized the increased size of the hit box allowed the BM to take more damage they just left it in as a feature.
    if it really had been intended, I think there would have been something stating favorite target and increased damage in the GCs description.
    Yeah I agree that they should display the added damage done by the Giant Cannon to the Battle Machine in the case that giving it a constant(single) multiplier or whatever like at all angles the BM can take x(Y) damage or + X damage when hitted by the GC if not, give us players an accurate statistics regarding this (post it on X,Y,Z.....).