Thread: Is there way to view CWL stats after league is done and someone has started a new war

Is there way to view CWL stats after league is done and someone has started a new war

Myself and clanmates wanted to view stats but a co started a war search before we could and now we cant find them.

I have the same problem ;(

Forum Veteran
    I was just wondering about this as well.

I wanted to know overall who the top clans were, any CWL stats or league status information would be great.
    Want to join the Legion Family? Adults join our Discord https://discord.gg/zM9aFUF
    LOST LEGION lvl 14 & BETA LEGION LvL9
    Check out our recruitment THREAD

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedychef View Post
    I wanted to know overall who the top clans were, any CWL stats or league status information would be great.
    So what would reviewing the stats actually reveal?
    There has been 1 season. The initial one was done using weights, with its usual flaws. A lot of clans were given almost a free ride, if the draw went well for them.
    As an instance.. We won all 7 of our matches, yet we finished 2nd to a clan we beat 37-35, but their heavy offensive engineering meant they blitzed every other clan. So even in our 1 small, insignificant group, which one of us was the better clan?
    All we can do, is rate clans by what tier they are in. i dont think any clan will be able to be crowned king of the hill any time soon, as even in the top tier, once it is reached, there may be thousands of clans that will never meet head to head.
    I think a knock out competition would be required to show this. But with the numbers that do war, this would take a while to reach a climax, and with a lot of war down time, for the lesser clans that fall at the first hurdle.
    Even then, who is to say that the clan that prevails hasnt done so by default. In a one attack system, a no show or an internet drop out has dire consquences. [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 1 Week Ago at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    So what would reviewing the stats actually reveal?
    There has been 1 season. The initial one was done using weights, with its usual flaws. A lot of clans were given almost a free ride, if the draw went well for them.
    As an instance.. We won all 7 of our matches, yet we finished 2nd to a clan we beat 37-35, but their heavy offensive engineering meant they blitzed every other clan. So even in our 1 small, insignificant group, which one of us was the better clan?
    All we can do, is rate clans by what tier they are in. i dont think any clan will be able to be crowned king of the hill any time soon, as even in the top tier, once it is reached, there may be thousands of clans that will never meet head to head.
    I think a knock out competition would be required to show this. But with the numbers that do war, this would take a while to reach a climax, and with a lot of war down time, for the lesser clans that fall at the first hurdle.
    Even then, who is to say that the clan that prevails hasnt done so by default. In a one attack system, a no show or an internet drop out has dire consquences.
    I think it would be nice to see *something* though, like when you last did CWL, what tier you were in, how many stars you got and where you finished in the league? It is a bit pants they didn't think this through and add that much to your usual clan war log ...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    I think it would be nice to see *something* though, like when you last did CWL, what tier you were in, how many stars you got and where you finished in the league? It is a bit pants they didn't think this through and add that much to your usual clan war log ...

yeah I suppose. They already have a switch between regular and friendly wars. Maybe it wont be so tough to add another for cwl.
    If somebody drops it in the Ideas and feature requests it may just see some movement.

Pro Member
    I guess it depends on what you mean by better. if you mean better skills, then cwl result is meaningless really (at any level except the very top with 15v15 maxed 12s). all it really tells you is who was better at maximizing their star total based on the CWL rules. this necessarily includes collusion and all other forms of Star count manipulation.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 1 Week Ago at 10:56 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    yeah I suppose. They already have a switch between regular and friendly wars. Maybe it wont be so tough to add another for cwl.
    If somebody drops it in the Ideas and feature requests it may just see some movement.
    I have already posted this a few weeks ago.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-League-battle