Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CWL will be an afterthought

CWL will be an afterthought

The clans that actually care about the happiness of all of their members will end up passing up on CWL if doing regular wars at the same time is not an option. Our members need to be able to be in war while the others who are in CWL are doing their thing, if not this causes major division within a clan. Those who speak of rewards, must know nothing about adult clans who play for war and for fun, and don't care much for rewards. Rewards are useless for max players. We roster 45 people, about 20 of which are th12. This makes it absolutely impossible for any of our th10 players to participate and for us to expect to do well within our league. We had 1 th11 in our roster and even that put us at a great disadvantage going against 15 th12. What do you suggest us doing? Benching our th12 and tell them they can't have rewards and participate in CWL because we need to keep our weight down? It obviously makes no sense and caters to small clans who only use 15 players to war, not clans who have 30-40 people who actively war non stop. It could all be solved if you allow us to run normal war and CWL at the same time. There are no other ways to fix this over the wide spectrum of different clans.
    TH12, AQ 60, BK 40, GW 27, max giga tesla. Loyal member of a level 17 war clan. Die hard Kansas Jayhawks fan!

If you have that many TH12s you could create a new clan just for CWL and run your entire roster there, and regular wars in your home clan.

Not ideal but maybe a solution for you.

Forum All-Star
    If the happiness of your clan is more important than rewards, and nothing wrong with that, then why not just include everyone and rotate out members? You will eventually find yourself in a tier in which you can compete. Since rewards are useless for max players they shouldn’t mind sitting out a war.

That has actually been the solution most discussed so far. Which isn't ideal, we are a clan for a reason.
    TH12, AQ 60, BK 40, GW 27, max giga tesla. Loyal member of a level 17 war clan. Die hard Kansas Jayhawks fan!

Some clans may pass on CWL for the reasons you noted, but there is no way CWL will be an after thought. I think you have way over estimated the number of clans that are like yours and don’t care about medals to instantly upgrade things and have way underestimated the number of clans that want those medals. My adult clan definitely is looking forward to the next CWL even though we did terribly this first time.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Some clans may pass on CWL for the reasons you noted, but there is no way CWL will be an after thought. I think you have way over estimated the number of clans that are like yours and don’t care about medals to instantly upgrade things and have way underestimated the number of clans that want those medals. My adult clan definitely is looking forward to the next CWL even though we did terribly this first time.
    Agree. CWL is the best update ever for this game, even better than original wars.

Just my opinion too long too slow, very boring. Our main clan did regular war and search for tow wars was a little shorter then normal so lots of mixed th clans did regular war. We run th 12 to th8 .

feeder clan did cwl most agree very boring, not likely we will do cwl again and if we do I will opt out.

War is not and never has been about rewards.

Again just my opinion but cwl needs big changes. The best we could come up with is divide the 8 clans into 2 groups each group holds all 3 wars at once on day one day 2 war between the winners of each group. This way it’s over in 2-3 days. Fill war cc once so no need for prep days or time.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcast99 View Post
    Just my opinion too long too slow, very boring. Our main clan did regular war and search for tow wars was a little shorter then normal so lots of mixed th clans did regular war. We run th 12 to th8 .

feeder clan did cwl most agree very boring, not likely we will do cwl again and if we do I will opt out.

War is not and never has been about rewards.

Again just my opinion but cwl needs big changes. The best we could come up with is divide the 8 clans into 2 groups each group holds all 3 wars at once on day one day 2 war between the winners of each group. This way it’s over in 2-3 days. Fill war cc once so no need for prep days or time.
    So I take it you do not work for a living?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    If the happiness of your clan is more important than rewards, and nothing wrong with that, then why not just include everyone and rotate out members? You will eventually find yourself in a tier in which you can compete. Since rewards are useless for max players they shouldn’t mind sitting out a war.
    Nothing wrong with rotation expect when you rotate in a player that has no chance of even 1 starring an opponent base. How is that going to benefit that player or the clan as a whole?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    So I take it you do not work for a living?

It would just be 3 attacks one more then regular war what’s the problem?

by the way I m retired ��