Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gems not Awarded for Completing Achievement

Gems not Awarded for Completing Achievement

I just joined Crystal League and there's an achievement associated with it that awards 250 or 350 gems. I never received the gems for completing it.

Can an admin issue those gems to my account?

100 billion
    id: #YGYY9LVPV

Picture of my base
    https://imgur.com/a/MsArrLH

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You need to either get into Crystal league by winning an attack, or if you got into Crystal league by defending (which I'm pretty sure is the case here), you have to actually win a battle while in Crystal to complete the achievement. Go attack somebody and win.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Skellington View Post
    You need to either get into Crystal league by winning an attack, or if you got into Crystal league by defending (which I'm pretty sure is the case here), you have to actually win a battle while in Crystal to complete the achievement. Go attack somebody and win.
    I joined Crystal league by winning an attack and just to make sure I won another match while in crystal league. I know it registered to achievement because I had the notification in the profile and clicked on it. It shows the next achievement which is join masters league. How can I get this resolved? Can someone just go in and send me the gems that are missing?

bump, issue is still not resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by 100billion View Post
    bump, issue is still not resolved.
    bumping is not allowed. the forum cant solve your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    bumping is not allowed. the forum cant solve your issue.
    Oh, I thought forum support coordinated with game admins to solve problems like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Oh, I thought forum support coordinated with game admins to solve problems like this.
    Nope. There's no such thing as "forum support." We're all players just like you. The only support is Supercell support which you can contact in-game.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Skellington View Post
    Nope. There's no such thing as "forum support." We're all players just like you. The only support is Supercell support which you can contact in-game.
    How did you become a forum moderator? I'm surprised there isn't some kind of system where a moderator can flag a post or create a ticket for an administrator to view. What's the point of a bugs forum section if they don't look at it.

How did you become a forum moderator? I'm surprised there isn't some kind of system where a moderator can flag a post or create a ticket for an administrator to view. What's the point of a bugs forum section if they don't look at it.
    supercell ingame supoort does not work here on forum.
    yes supercell collect some datas from their forums/social media to solve minor bugs. your individual bug could be solved by ingame support.

The developers do look in here to see if there are systematic faults in the software. Like the medals not being awarded for people who didn't actually war in CWL.

But that's different to doing support for individual cases
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e