Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gems not Awarded for Completing Achievement

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 100billion View Post
    How did you become a forum moderator? I'm surprised there isn't some kind of system where a moderator can flag a post or create a ticket for an administrator to view. What's the point of a bugs forum section if they don't look at it.
    No thanks. Moderating the forums is enough work for me. I didn't sign up to be a proxy for Supercell Support. Supercell has hired a whole team of Support professionals who are trained and paid to handle your issues. What's the point of having a support department if you don't use it? This is a community forum for the player community.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    The developers do look in here to see if there are systematic faults in the software. Like the medals not being awarded for people who didn't actually war in CWL.

But that's different to doing support for individual cases
    Do you know how long it usually takes to get a response from the in-game support team?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark Skellington View Post
    No thanks. Moderating the forums is enough work for me. I didn't sign up to be a proxy for Supercell Support. Supercell has hired a whole team of Support professionals who are trained and paid to handle your issues. What's the point of having a support department if you don't use it? This is a community forum for the player community.
    It's probably a lot of reading but I get it. Although they could probably just set it up so all you have to do is press a button on the thread/post to flag it and backroom support will be notified to investigate further. I'm just trying to get my gems back and in-game support hasn't answered my contact yet.
    Last edited by 100billion; November 2nd, 2018 at 08:36 PM.

Do you know how long it usually takes to get a response from the in-game support team?
    it could take several days.

It's probably a lot of reading but I get it. Although they could probably just set it up so all you have to do is press a button on the thread/post to flag it and backroom support will be notified to investigate further.
    the ingame support does not work here on forum. this forum is for players to share their expirience and support each other. even the few supercell staff members cant solve your issue. they are community managers and have no acces to ingame support.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it could take several days.

the ingame support does not work here on forum. this forum is for players to share their expirience and support each other. even the few supercell staff members cant solve your issue. they are community managers and have no acces to ingame support.
    Who am I supposed to ask for support if the in-game system doesn't respond and no one on the forums can connect with an administrator? I still haven't received an answer yet which seems kind of strange for an online game that has millions of players. It takes literally 5 minutes to sort this out and add the gems.

Hey, I know you're fustrated here but calm down. I'll try my best to sort this out but the best and the fastest way would be approaching Supercell.

Did you get there by winning an attack or defending successfully?

Are you sure you (or somebody else) haven't used your gems on some upgrade?

Have you tried getting some more trophies by attacking?

Have you uninstalled and re-installed the app?

Did you use those seasonal troops to get there?

I'm just trying to get a clear view of your problem, sorry for these questions.

clashofclans.fedback@supercell.com (Supercell's Email Support)
    Last edited by Clash12344321; November 4th, 2018 at 03:23 AM.

What am I supposed to do if they still haven't sent a message in game? I sent an email and they responded and said they will resolve it in game. I'm not sure why there's a disconnect there between the email support and in-game administrators but this isn't difficult to resolve. Is there some kind of phone number or other way I can contact someone?

What am I supposed to do if they still haven't sent a message in game? I sent an email and they responded and said they will resolve it in game. I'm not sure why there's a disconnect there between the email support and in-game administrators but this isn't difficult to resolve. Is there some kind of phone number or other way I can contact someone?
    no phone number. official ways are in the game and email contact. nothing more.

Is it normal to go an entire week without hearing anything back from them? This includes in-game and email.