Thread: Single Player Halloween Rush - Earn more rewards by spending less of your elixir

Single Player Halloween Rush - Earn more rewards by spending less of your elixir

With new Clash of Clans Single Player map during Halloween period, if some of you who are Town Hall 9 would like to earn maximum Gold, Elixir & dark elixir while spending the least amount of elixir to complete map. Check out video I post here. We have 17 hours to go before Giant Skeleton & Skeleton Barrel. I wasn't sure where to promote until I found this forum. I use town hall 9 troops, if you have higher town hall, you might spend a little more.

https://www.shortandsweetinfo.com/cl...s/singleplayer

Happy Halloween Rush for new Single Player map.

After Halloween, I will add new video when I'm free to include troops that cost less so you earn more. Note: No audio walk through as I post the same video in 2 other language.

p/s: make use of Supercell troops event from time to time whenever possible so you always earn a lot more by spending less of your elixir.

For clans with small number of player, check out other video around Clan Games on how you can reach top tier even with 1-2 player. https://www.shortandsweetinfo.com/clash-of-clans/

HAPPY CLASHING

Earlier single player map can be found at singleplayer link above.

57 No Flight Zone 禁飞区

58 Graduation Ceremony 毕业典礼

59 Midnight Oil 午夜石油
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; 1 Week Ago at 04:01 PM. Reason: add video

60 All Angle Attack 烈焰四起

61 Burning Sensation 烈火燃烧

62 Underground Workaround 地底伏击
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; 1 Week Ago at 06:45 AM.

63 Teamwork Opportunity 团队精神/合作

64 Bowling Alley 保龄球道

65 Keep Your Cool 稳如泰山/保持冷静 (Using balloon, NOT Hallowwen troops, so wait for Balloon event to save yr elixir)
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; 1 Week Ago at 07:05 AM.

66 Where Eagles Dare 群鷹荟萃/匯集 (Using balloon, NOT Hallowwen troops, so wait for Balloon event to save your elixir)
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; 1 Week Ago at 07:05 AM.