Thread: problem with warleague players

problem with warleague players

Hi,

I discovered API few days ago : very cool, TY.

Therefore, I noticed a problem while requesting : api.clashofclans.com/v1/clanwarleagues/wars/#warleague_id

clan_members and opponent_members are listed with
    "mapPosition", but this mapPosition doesn't match with their real map position.

Moreover, it seems impossible to know if a clan_member or an opponent_member was on the map or not (so participate to this war or not) ?

Is there a way to got theses informations : real map position & war participation ? Or will there be an update of the API ?

Thank's a lot

Nitro

Fresh Spawn
    Hi Nitroglice,

There's no way to get the real map position actually.

API's doesn't give this information.

Perhaps to not communicate the real list of player for the next war in clan war league

If during the game the villages are hidden it is well probable that the api will not reveal

There is nothing hidden in the game itself during war day. If the game can discern which 15 people are in the war then so too can the API. During prep day it can remain empty but during war day it should be accurate. This is a defect they need to fix and it CAN be fixed.

I agreee with LightningSt0rm, moreover, responses from the API could differ between incoming, actual, and ended wars.
    There is no way in suggesting which number the players are if the info is false... for developpers only because Supercell get the real info...
    Let's see what could be done with this 3 wheels car, and if the idea is fantastic, I'll reproduce it with the fourth wheel ?