Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cinema Derby

Tasks which i never did or maybe only once (from end of last mystery derby until last derby before this mystery derby started) appeared in this mystery derby. i wonder is the system this smart to track what i did and gave me those i (may) have not - 3 general town, 1 bacon, 1 chilly, 1 feed, 1 fishing, 1 help, 1 mining and 1 muffin. Coincidence? Hmmm...Twice on me. It'll b interesting for me to see whether there'll b a 3rd time.
    MAGIC
    Leader/Founder of Jovial Ville
    Level 180 (#2yyjjcqc8)
    KIK: MagicHayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I have noticed the glitch comes and goes. So I cannot always see who has what townies. We try to put in chat if we have just put some on the platform.

The method I have been using to pick up townies from more than one neighbor is a bit complicated, but for now it works.
    1) I open up my NH tab and I start with the first neighbor.
    2) go to that neighbor’s FARM and then the TOWN via the hand cart
    3) I tap the townies, as usual, I’d like to pick up
    4) I tap the train in the bottom right of the townie menu
    5) I tap the ‘X’ at the top
    6) I then tap the next neighbor on the NH tab

Rinse and repeat until the PT is full. Then tap the ‘train’ in the bottom left of the screen to go back to your town.

It’s the only workaround I know of.
    Thanks, Momscar! I tried it out and it indeed it works! I would never have guessed tapping on X would allow my Personal Train to continue picking up passengers. Now I know what to do!

Same here - big thanks to Momscar. This ought to be stickied until the train is fixed.

Speaking of which, big thanks SC. After the "fix" yesterday morning, we can no longer see any farm from our personal trains, other than Greg. it's much nicer now - no NH tags cluttering the screen. 😠

I see tons of complaints about the train and picking up visitors......and that SC is working on that. I can't find anyone else complaining that the town hall is messed up too. Clicking on tabs when town hall is open, immediately closes the game. Is it just me?? I don't think it could be just me...on all 3 of the devices I play the game on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Mammabear, I am curious how you were able to "pick up all locals in one sweep" from your neighbors. Is your Personal Train able to see visitors on all your neighbors' platforms now? Did they fix the glitch at your farm, or were you lucky to get all the locals from just the very few platforms that were visible?
    Unfortunately I too have the miserable glitch, but I was able to pick up my locals from the 2 neighbor tabs that I could see. With the new update, all of the tabs have been wiped out. I have done 6 town tasks and it has taken sometimes 15 minutes or more to negotiate the awful loop to visit everyone’s towns for pickup. Then if you accidentally hit the wrong train icon, your run is over for an hour and a half! Town tasks were my favorite. After having my head spin in this loop for 6 tasks, I will impatiently endure them until December when a fix is promised. We are holding you to that SC!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by dawn710 View Post
    I see tons of complaints about the train and picking up visitors......and that SC is working on that. I can't find anyone else complaining that the town hall is messed up too. Clicking on tabs when town hall is open, immediately closes the game. Is it just me?? I don't think it could be just me...on all 3 of the devices I play the game on.

Thankfully no no problem with town hall dawn.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​