Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CWL IS exclusive not inclusive

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbunk View Post
    Clan war leagues is a disaster for large clans without rewarding the entire clan with war wins. For 8 days the bottom half of my clan can’t do anything but cheer for the top half and they receive no rewards. Now the bottom half wants to start their own clan which will destroy larger clans. The object in our clan is to make our middle and bottom clanners better and close the gap to the top players. Now they are going to fall further behind with only top 15 to 20 players receiving war win bonuses.. With only rewarding the participants in the 7 wars with the war wins, the bottom half of the clan will not be able to close that gap and will never be able to participate in CWLs battles so I can’t blame them for leaving. By rewarding everyone rostered with war win medals then at least they are getting some rewards to and have a reason to stay in our clan.
    No mate. This is what you said on another thread. And I still say your entry team was wrong.
    We run a stretched roster in regular war, we ran a stretched roster in cwl.
    What we didnt do, is use our heaviest team on season 1. We may do on season 2, or we may not need to.
    But we chose participation rather than competition for cwl. Everybody was happy, and eveybody will remain happy. Our tier allows for those that want to play to play.

Pro Member
    i thought everyone on the roster got war win medals. have they decided not to fix that bug?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    i thought everyone on the roster got war win medals. have they decided not to fix that bug?
    We had 5 "reserves" that didn't receive anything. Only time will tell mate. But I am hopeful. They cleaned the boots and polished the breast plates, so should get something.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 1 Week Ago at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    We had 5 "reserves" that didn't receive anything. Only time will tell mate. But I am hopeful. They cleaned the boots and polished the breast plates, so should get something.
    This is a bug, and Supercell are aware of it. Anoushka posted on Friday, this will be fixed 'next week' (so I assume sometime this week)
    I've not seen however, if they are promising to 'backdate' the fix, to ensure that everyone will get the medals they were expecting.

They tweeted again on 3rd Nov, that the bug is present, and fix will be coming next week.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11963412

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11963118