Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eight queens puzzle in CWL MMA

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    Considering of Tier and Weight, I don't believe it will cause some of clans spin several hours to match.
    So I also believe it might also work on second round of CWL, in each tier, still have MMA issue, but the rule we still don't know.
    In same tier, it owns different match model due to lineup.
    I’m struggling to follow you. Are you arguing there is matchmaking within the tiers? That the 8 clans aren’t just randomly grouped together from within the tiers? SC has explicitly said there is no such matchmaking and the orignal matches from season one were consistent with that (consistent with there being no matchmaking).
    Last edited by 2222; 6 Days Ago at 12:26 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.