Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add a war weight penalty to laboratory level before war leagues are ruined!!

Add a war weight penalty to laboratory level before war leagues are ruined!!

Please guys this is not a thread for hating people that manufacture bases for war. If that's what you like doing then good luck to you.
    But the impression I got for the war leagues was that it would be Skill based competetive gameplay and all defence/troop level/hero level would be taken into account. So you could effectively take in 15 Town Hall 9 and be matched up accordingly and see who is the best clan.
    So with that in mind we put in a solid 15 attackers ranging from TH 7 up to TH12. We have been a solid 2nd all week most clans we face have 1 or 2 manufactured bases nothing new there and maybe 4 TH12 to our one but slightly rushed so our Th11 could beat them, but one clan has destroyed everyone all week and guess what half their lineup are th11 with one cannon. I mean seriously!!!!
    So they have access to max Th11 troops and have destroyed all our bases apart from our TH12 and 2x Th11 guess why? because they are not very good at the game.
    So my suggestion is this. If a player has access to a certain lvl laboratory then they should be set with a war weight cap. That cap should be representative of a max upgraded TH of the level below. This will match them against a TH of the same level and nullify the bonus of having manufactured bases. Negatively effecting them if anything as there base can be destroyed by a much lower level counterpart freeing up attacks for the other clan.
    Unfortunately this is an exploit that supercell have known about for so long now and I am baffled that they added power potions to further benefit this exploit and quite frankly has ruined our first week in war leagues which is really disappointing as it is a fantastic idea.
    I really thought these leagues would be about skill and team work but if this issue isn't resolved I'm afraid it just means that to be a skillfull player you need to rush to town hall 11 and 12 to be competetive.

Forum All-Star
    First, if half of there clan are th11 with single cannon bases then nearly anyone in your clan should be able to 3 star them, right? I’m not seeing the problem here. If anything, it seems like they are at a disadvantage.

Second, after this initial CWL, there will be no more matchmaking. Matchmaking only happens during the first CWL your clan participate in. After that all of your opponents are randomly selected from clans in your league tier.

Yes correct we could best most of their bases very easily but they have access to Th11 troops against all of our Th10 and Th9 which puts them at a huge advantage. Hence the reason behind manufacturing war bases in the first place. Their number 14 best our top Th10 placed at number 4 for example. And if matchmaking is not going to in effect after this 1st league then it is absolutely nothing to do with skill if your matched up against 15 TH12 that makes absolutely no sense

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AntDrago10 View Post
    But the impression I got for the war leagues was that it would be Skill based competetive gameplay and all defence/troop level/hero level would be taken into account. So you could effectively take in 15 Town Hall 9 and be matched up accordingly and see who is the best clan.

So my suggestion is this. If a player has access to a certain lvl laboratory then they should be set with a war weight cap. That cap should be representative of a max upgraded TH of the level below. This will match them against a TH of the same level and nullify the bonus of having manufactured bases. Negatively effecting them if anything as there base can be destroyed by a much lower level counterpart freeing up attacks for the other clan.
    You've been given the wrong impression. The purpose of Clan War Leagues is to have clans compete based on their league. Clans at the top of each tournament move up a league, clans at the bottom move down a league. Defenses, troop levels, and hero levels are not taken into account.

Please join the conversation in the existing thread in the Clash of Clans sub-forum. This particular sub-forum is for discussing the actual use of the forum itself - not game-related matter.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...gue-discussion
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:07 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy