Thread: Mystery Derby

Mystery Derby

Need some answers . Have the amount of mystery tasks that show up on the board changed ? I remembered it was four . Now with only two of us playing and my team mate doing one. Iíve been weeding for 3 hours and not one has shown up . Whatís happening???

Centennial Club
    There are only two of us and my team mate has a mystery task and I do as well. There are two more mystery tasks on our board now.

Quote Originally Posted by admittingpie View Post
    Need some answers . Have the amount of mystery tasks that show up on the board changed ? I remembered it was four . Now with only two of us playing and my team mate doing one. I’ve been weeding for 3 hours and not one has shown up . What’s happening???
    After your teammate took the first Mystery task, did you delete all the other tasks so that you have an empty board? And then when the new tasks showed up, not a single one of them was a Mystery task? I believe if you delete all the non-Mystery tasks, you'd end up with four Mystery tasks on the board very quickly, regardless of whether others in your NH are doing mystery tasks at the moment.

Pro Member
    That has not happened to us for about the first 4-6 hours.

It then changed and we getting a good supply of mystery tasks.

Deleting one task every two to three minutes to help refresh the task board
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

My neighborhood is having the complete opposite issue! Some of the people in my neighborhood donít want to do the mystery tasks yet allll of our spots keep getting filled with them even after I try to delete them for them!

New Bloke/Chick
    We have two opted in for this Derby & have four mystery tasks at a time on the board.
    We don't delete tasks when there are four mystery tasks on the board.
    So far both tasks selected for both of us have been 4 boats.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood28 View Post
    My neighborhood is having the complete opposite issue! Some of the people in my neighborhood don’t want to do the mystery tasks yet allll of our spots keep getting filled with them even after I try to delete them for them!
    That is highly unusual and definitely a glitch

Thanks everyone , it did clear up later on in the game and 4 started appearing at a time . We won in the end .. so not so bad in the end !

Yes she deleted all the other task on the board none of them where mystery task though took us over 8 hours until another mystery task appeared on the board .. then things got better after that . Quite strange !