Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Removed aotomatic help and support

My game tag nomber was removed
    You know me my account locked. Than luckily I am connect your member inside the game and I am verified my account than he ask me a one question than I am see to two option yes and no bit by mistake I am select yes so the result is my conversation are over and game inside support not work and I am see my profile with other I'd so I am see this my profile was reomeves and my account tag number was removed so please tell what I can do to I am recovered my account

Please tell me what I can do now

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by sdeepak1234 View Post
    My game tag nomber was removed
    You know me my account locked. Than luckily I am connect your member inside the game and I am verified my account than he ask me a one question than I am see to two option yes and no bit by mistake I am select yes so the result is my conversation are over and game inside support not work and I am see my profile with other I'd so I am see this my profile was reomeves and my account tag number was removed so please tell what I can do to I am recovered my account

Please tell me what I can do now
    You can try to start over with support. That’s all you can do. Player support are the only ones who can help you.

But sir supercell removed my tag number .I know my tag my tag nomber but I am create new id and send message inside the game .than how he know me because my tag number removed than how he search my data

Banned
    As stated already in this thread please contact support out of game for this issue, if you are unable to do so in game. Also you went against the TOS (Terms of Service) and broke the rules, so therefore you cannot be helped further.

Here is the link provided for you previously and provided for you now:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game