Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Removed aotomatic help and support

I am find contact button but I am send my problem and sparky send a option again and again

Then that's your only choice. You're not going to get individual help here. No matter how many times you argue the point.

Probably, someone has claimed your account as theirs. They must detailed information about the account to do that. You need to secure your google or apple account. Or they talked to you and you gave them the information.

Wotan is right there is no help here. However, they may monitor your issue with sparky and eventually do something you're just beating a dead horse here. That's probably why you don't hear from them. I will put you in ignore here if you keep posting about it. Nothing personal, it's just my way of letting myself know that this person post message like this over and over again. Point is, if I ignore you for this reason, support may be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sdeepak1234 View Post
    I am many send message in out of the game bit your 6 member send message in my gmail but he always send same message . I am contact inside the game

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

#99L8RRJJJ.this is my Locked account can you ask me a verified question ..??? Than I am send all answers ......

Quote Originally Posted by sdeepak1234 View Post
    .this is my Locked account can you ask me a verified question ..??? Than I am send all answers ......
    havent you read the part in our posts that no one here on forum is able to help you. we are just players like you and have no acces to game files. even the few supercell staff members have no acces to game files.
    the ingame support does not work here on forum.

There are quite a few Support Staff here but they will not provide help on the forums. (If you want to visit one of them, go to Princess Sneaky's friends list and scan down for the Support badge)

Like what others have told you above, the forum can not help you with this matter. You'll have to deal with the issue yourself.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; October 31st, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    There are quite a few Support Staff here but they will not provide help on the forums. (If you want to visit one of them, go to Princess Sneaky's friends list and scan down for the Support badge)

Like what others have told you above, the forum can not help you with this matter. You'll have to deal with the issue yourself.
    oh no you told him that support staffs are here. now he could spam with pm.🤦
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 31st, 2018 at 09:32 AM.

LOL, oops.

I bet he'll have a hard time finding who "Princess Sneaky" is.

Until the automatic help and support is not Romovad, my account will not return

....thanx you for created best game 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Who is sc please tell I am tried to send message him ans tell to my problem

Supercell is a company, not person. If you want to contact a Supercell staff for help, you must go to the Support Staff since they're the ones employed for this.

clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com (Supercell's support email)