Thread: Canít get pass the loading screen.

Canít get pass the loading screen.

Whenever I try to log in, the loading screen freezes for nearly 20 seconds and then an error message appears that says “Try again later” with the option to retry. I tried restarting my phone and reworking my wifi, neither worked. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the app, which also didn’t work.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? None of my friends are and I’m wondering what I can do to fix it. Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind I've figured it out. If you are experiencing this problem, try updating your phone. It worked for me.
    Last edited by kingdwright; October 31st, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I have the same problem as yours but it doesn't seem to be fixed by keep logging in after "Try again" message for last 20 mins...
    Is anyone else having this problem?

Fresh Spawn
    Same here, can't get past the "Login failed Please try again later" screen. Can't access any of my accounts on both of my devices now. Hopefully this gets solved soon, our war ends soon.

Trainee
    Same thing here. I keep trying. I get login failed or try again.

Fresh Spawn
    I just got a phone notification that my village is under attacked by xxx but still failed to start the game. It has never happened for years of playing coc. 😞

i am experiencing the same problem since 4 hours. dont know how to resolve it..

Hey everyone, I figured it out! You must update your phone lol.

Centennial Club
    I get the same thing on some Androids. What solves it is cutting off wifi, then switching it on again. Hopefully it'll work for you too.