Thread: [Global Chat] Revive Global Chat

[Global Chat] Revive Global Chat

This is a humble request to the clash team. I know you all are really busy with running the game but please do something about the people that just ruin global chat. Start giving them atleast a week ban.

I remember the time when i actually got advice from global chat and made friends and now it is filled with obscenity and trolls like these. Give us the global chat the community deserves please.

I wanted to insert the screenshot of a person like this called shaz_shah but it says the upload failed.
    I'll provide you with the screenshot if supercell asks.
    Last edited by Wreckdontreq; October 28th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.

Pro Member
    imho if they do any change to global it will be remove it completely
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdontreq View Post
    This is a humble request to the clash team. I know you all are really busy with running the game but please do something about the people that just ruin global chat. Start giving them atleast a week ban.

I remember the time when i actually got advice from global chat and made friends and now it is filled with obscenity and trolls like these. Give us the global chat the community deserves please.

I wanted to insert the screenshot of a person like this called shaz_shah but it says the upload failed.
    They did ....it's this.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Yeah y'all are cloudberry

Global isn't always like this. I've been in plenty having good convos with other players. If a player starts being toxic, just report, mute, and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdontreq View Post
    I wanted to insert the screenshot of a person like this called (just some guy idk) but it says the upload failed.
    You'll likely have your screenshot removed if you post it since it goes against the "name and shame" rule on the forums, so I wouldn't post it.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Global is hit and miss. Log in, wait a minute and watch the chat line... join or switch. Good ones appear quickly most days...
    Ending threads one comment at a time.