Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Delete my account

Delete my account

Delete my account due to the new GDPR LAW please! U need to fix a delete account button for the other people also.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You have to use the link at the bottom which says "delete account".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

How long does it take to process a delete request? I sent a message using the delete button given below yesterday but my account is still active. If possible could you rush this process as I donít feel safe using supercell services.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 745Shubham View Post
    How long does it take to process a delete request? I sent a message using the delete button given below yesterday but my account is still active. If possible could you rush this process as I don’t feel safe using supercell services.
    It varies, depending on when the admin is online. I believe you usually get a response within 48 hours.

There is no reason to worry though, there is nothing unsafe about using SC services.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Message sent