Thread: The Derby is not fair

Post The Derby is not fair

There are no neighbors in my club, so I only play the Derby.
    The other clubs that I have to play with have neighbors and 1 active derby player..
    This is not fair because in that club with one Derby player can get help with product from the neighbors.
    I have to make everything myself and do not get help from the neighbors because I do not have one.

Better is that the community centers / clubs with 1 player are linked in the Derby to other community centers / clubs with 1 player in the Derby.

Sorry for my bad English but never learned it at school but learned it myself
    Last edited by Kleinduimpje; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:25 AM.

Your English is fine. If you are referring to the derby in Hayday, you have posted in the Clash forum. Here is the link to the thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis.../98-Derby-Talk
    (you need not post again, a mod will likely move your post there)

edit: looks like it was moved before I finished posting!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:38 AM.

@Tahoe.

Thank you:-)

You could always join a hood or recruit some hoodies of your own! Come on by and have a chat with us.
    http://forum.supercell.com/showthrea...es%21-9C8U92LP

New Bloke/Chick
    Play for the horseshoes if you find you cannot compete. You cannot change the circumstance, you can only change your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleinduimpje View Post
    There are no neighbors in my club, so I only play the Derby.
    The other clubs that I have to play with have neighbors and 1 active derby player..
    This is not fair because in that club with one Derby player can get help with product from the neighbors.
    I have to make everything myself and do not get help from the neighbors because I do not have one.

Better is that the community centers / clubs with 1 player are linked in the Derby to other community centers / clubs with 1 player in the Derby.

Sorry for my bad English but never learned it at school but learned it myself
    Many others have posted complaints like yours, but I don't think SC will ever change this. The whole idea of neighborhoods (club) was to foster communication between players and have them help each other. I think SC had always encouraged players to form large neighborhoods, that is how they made the calculations for advancing in the derby leaderboard...the more players opting in, the higher the score as being one of the factors.

As VulcanforHayDay pointed out, just work on getting horseshoe rewards or join a neighborhood with helpful players. Or, you could just forget about the derby and enjoy all the daily non-derby events. They are fun too, and you get lots of various rewards. When I don't opt in for the derby, I am enjoying the global events, getting lots of expansion tools, vouchers, coins, XP, even special decorations.

Think of it this way...you are not being penalized, but the larger neighborhoods with helpful players are being REWARDED. I am in a hood of 15 and often I am the only one opting in, but my friends are supportive when I need help and it's easier for me to pick up town visitors for the town derby tasks. I feel I am being rewarded for having such supportive friends. It was hard work to form a good neighborhood. I have a huge barn and silo from working hard for 6 years to build them up...you could say it's "unfair" to compete with someone like me at level 161....but I had worked hard to get to this point.

Vulcan , there are many of us solo players so I would like to say maybe we don't want to be in a city but in the country, I like the country,less people and all the hassle that comes with over crowding ,no one to beg while not helping, those who don't complete tasks or do the wrong task , those who won't communicate. I am the leader of 2 hoods with 3 farms , just would like the same chance as those in the city .
    Last edited by Morgan; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:43 AM.

Millennial Club
    Kleinduimpje - While your idea of matching hoods by both number opted in and hoodies in total, sounds like a good ideas - how easy would it be to achieve? Hoods with just a single player might be easy enough, but what about when you have to start matching hoods with 17 opted in and 5 opted out etc etc? What about when people then complain because their neighbours arenít active and other hoods might be, or that their neighbours arent higher level or donít spend diamonds? How do you know those neighbours your opponents have are even active farms?

At the last update it wasnít possible to design a piece of coding that could correctly match the right hoodie (from a maximum choice of 30) to an inactive leader position. Do you really think they would be able to design a piece of software that would so exactly match tens or hundreds of thousands of hoods in derby races?
    Last edited by mdcfc; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:14 AM.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

There are a lot of people that play the derby solo and are self-sustaining with product. I am fully self-sustaining, myself, and never ask my hood for product help.

Don't forget, you can always ask for help (boat, truck, town) through your road side shop by advertising an item.
    Level 111 Farm
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5350 Silo: 4800
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that. 'What is there to do next?" mode.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Vulcan , there are many of us solo players so I would like to say maybe we don't want to be in a city but in the country, I like the country,less people and all the hassle that comes with over crowding ,no one to beg while not helping, those who don't complete tasks or do the wrong task , those who won't communicate. I am the leader of 2 hoods with 3 farms , just would like the same chance as those in the city .
    I like the county as well, but I do not have the same chance as those in the city. Pro verses cons, I still pick country. I am playing solo now, was in a great hood before. Just like in real life, I cannot have all the perk of the city.