Thread: Will CWL get people to do more clan wars?

Will CWL get people to do more clan wars?

So I'm in a local builder base clan, which is at the top of the ranking. We never did clan wars and I tried to animate them to do so sometimes. I like to play both, bb and main village. But most of the others don't care so much about the main base. I've been in two other clans before and they were also not that much into wars. Many people don't like to war when at least one hero is upgrading or they just enjoy farming and upgrading, I don't know 😺

Ok, I'm coming to the point: We participated in CWL and got now the second battle, where opponents are so much stronger than we are. The problem is that many in our clan got rushed bases and they struggle a lot and feel frustrated. Overall it feels as if our clan is junk food for others. Some already got bored to even attack, though thee are medals to gain. I'm not rushed, but I understand the frustration not to see the sun in CWL. I ask myself why the match making in CWL and clan wars in general is that unbalanced. Is it wanted like this and Supercell thinks it will people motivate to have a better developed bases or is it an technical issue? However I personally would like if more people have fun playing clan wars. Maybe I have to look for a clan being more into that, though I like my current clan and the buddies in it. 😞
    Last edited by Babulus; October 28th, 2018 at 04:50 AM.

I think this first CWL is one for the pan. We just need to suck it up and survive it.

it does feel like an eternity when you are faced with higher bases than yours, but there was some expected imbalance to start.

while everyone wants to three star their number, we are reduced to celebrating the 2 star attacks.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

If a clan does not like to war, most likely because they are not good at it, the intensity and nerve wrecking stress is not for everyone.

Farming and builder base is relaxed, keep attacking until you get what you need.

If you want to war or do league, find a warring clan.

Centennial Club
    The issue is that too many people are going in with too many rushed bases.... my clan would rather use a roster with majority th12's with 80% of them being rushed but insist that th12's are the way to go.. We have maxed th11's and 10's who can three star their own match. Honestly I feel these rushed th12's are causing the massive mismatches.

Fresh Spawn
    RRB, I Like it Thanks for sharing... Group D Result
    Last edited by jay0123; October 31st, 2018 at 04:26 AM.

Centennial Club
    If you are not already accustomed to regular wars, I donít think CWL is for you. CWL requires a different mindset, that is/might be difficult to accept even for serious war players:
    - stamina: doing back to back planning and wars is tiring. The fact that you have a single shot per base means that you need to plan much better before attacking.
    - humbleness: sometimes going for guaranteed to star instead of risking 3-star is the way to win in CWL. So you need to start thinking differently.
    - acceptance: by the design of CWL you should be losing 50% on average. So, the clan and the players should be okay with it.

With a lot of rushed bases, it is just going to be harder. It is the choice some make and it has consequences with that decision, unfortunately people with a single rushed account find out after the fact. It is just not going to be easy with rushing, if it was easy, i would bet the game would be overflowing with rushed accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by kiyamu View Post
    If you are not already accustomed to regular wars, I donít think CWL is for you. CWL requires a different mindset, that is/might be difficult to accept even for serious war players:
    - stamina: doing back to back planning and wars is tiring. The fact that you have a single shot per base means that you need to plan much better before attacking.
    - humbleness: sometimes going for guaranteed to star instead of risking 3-star is the way to win in CWL. So you need to start thinking differently.
    - acceptance: by the design of CWL you should be losing 50% on average. So, the clan and the players should be okay with it.
    I understand your points, but that doesn't describe the problem. It's more like a medium developed TH11 is facing a maxed TH12 as opponent. That's the situation we're in and it isn't so enjoyable to know that you'll hardly have a chance to win. Second time that we're in now with a war clan of maxed 12's and 11's.

Quote Originally Posted by Babulus View Post
    I understand your points, but that doesn't describe the problem. It's more like a medium developed TH11 is facing a maxed TH12 as opponent. That's the situation we're in and it isn't so enjoyable to know that you'll hardly have a chance to win. Second time that we're in now with a war clan of maxed 12's and 11's.
    As you can see from other threads on the forum: you are not alone .... rushed or not rushed, many other clans face the same issue. SC states 'it will settle over time' which, with this feature being a once a month thing, will most likely mean it will take a least half a year... We can only try to make the best of it and hope it settles in an 'OK' manner....

So if ur first war league is over, how long does it take for a new war league to start? And how do u choose if u want to start a normal war or if ud like to do league wars?