Thread: Reset Email to Supercell ID

Exclamation Reset Email to Supercell ID

I recently got a new account off of a friend who no longer plays the game, but since I was going to give this account to another friend for her birthday, I had it under a supercell ID with an email that has a different password from that of my other accounts. I forgot the password to the email account and while I can still sign in to Clash of Clans, I cannot transfer the clash of clans account over to my friend. Is it possible to change my supercell ID's email address?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielH212 View Post
    I recently got a new account off of a friend who no longer plays the game, but since I was going to give this account to another friend for her birthday, I had it under a supercell ID with an email that has a different password from that of my other accounts. I forgot the password to the email account and while I can still sign in to Clash of Clans, I cannot transfer the clash of clans account over to my friend. Is it possible to change my supercell ID's email address?
    Sharing and giving away accounts is against the Terms Of Service

Quote Originally Posted by DanielH212 View Post
    It's not possible by my knowledge to change the email but supercell did announce that it might be possible in the future maybe.

It is possible for the Support to change the email address, but unfortunately, account sharing is a violation of Supercell's Terms of Service (ToS) and can get your account banned.

Supercell reserves the right to ban any account that has been passed from player to player without prior notice
    To cut a long story short, you can't give an account to your friend for their birthday.