Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many farms /devices are you running

Banned

How many farms /devices are you running

I may have missed if this question was already asked but I am curious as to how many farms does one have and at what levels ? And do you have any that do the derby and/ or set idle used as backup. I thought I saw at one time someone who had 20 , wow .

I have a big farm, a medium farm which is semi retired and in a different hood, does occasional derbies and an itty bitty baby farm I use for checking small farm level issues, mostly dormant

then I have other supercell games, CoC with 4, but 2 don’t really count and a boom beach acct I started but don’t play anymore

one device
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I have five farms now: levels 166; 76; 47; 22 and 11. The highest three are all in the same neighbourhood, where the level 166 is Leader and the others are Elders. The two highest Derby each week, but level 47 opts in and out depending on circumstances.

Level 22 is Leader in a sole neighbourhood, where it babysits my second neighbourhood; Level 11 is also Leader of a hood with no other active members.

I use the smaller hoods to experiment and try things out, especially after a new update.

I mainly use two tablets nowadays, and very occasionally my phone. Before Supercell ID was introduced I used four devices plus my phone. Two were really old, so have now been retired!

I also use Supercell ID for my (very active) Boom Beach account and for my (dormant) Clash of Clans account.
    Last edited by Cowslips; October 27th, 2018 at 10:41 PM.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

4 here. One device, two devices or all four. Depends on battery and just convenience. Family farms but I tend to them.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Banned
    And I thought I was busy, most of the time I don't have time to do all my 3 ,you all make me look like an amateur here , but then I am taking care of real horses. Lol

I use 2 devices - 1 is an iPad Pro. It has my main farm and my main CoC’s account on it. The other is an android tablet that has a baby farm and permanent Th6 Clash account on it.

My level 150 farm often supports my level 49 farm, instead of the other way around. The 150 derbies every week, the 49 only does derby occasionally.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I have 2 farms, one CoC account and one Boom Beach account. I was using 3 tablets, but now playing all but baby farm on one device.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Just the one farm for me ha! I am actually thinking about getting a second farm though

Forum Superstar
    Two farms (89 and 49) on one device. Thanks, SuperCell ID!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Two farms , level 199 and 168. Got 1 ipad mini for each farm