Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many farms /devices are you running

Quote Originally Posted by HannahBear1993 View Post
    Just the one farm for me ha! I am actually thinking about getting a second farm though
    Actually...I don't know how to get a second farm on the same device haha

You can get second farm on same device by using supercell id.

Bear, you need another email set up for a baby farm. Then you connect with SC ID. I have my family farms all on my tablet now. It’s so much easier.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by MaysCropsCartel View Post
    You can get second farm on same device by using supercell id.
    Thank you!! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Bear, you need another email set up for a baby farm. Then you connect with SC ID. I have my family farms all on my tablet now. It’s so much easier.
    Thank you Besta! Yeah that sounds so much easier, rather than having different farms on different devices 😊

Just curious how many hours do you guys play per day? I have only one farm and love playing and play every day, but it is a lot of work to do all things on the farm. It takes me at least a half hour to update everything on my farm. I do often skip things like fishing but it kind of backfires when you then have no fish.. Seems like there wouldn't be enough hours in the day for me to have many farms. But maybe I'm not efficient..

Quote Originally Posted by Elanor View Post
    Just curious how many hours do you guys play per day? I have only one farm and love playing and play every day, but it is a lot of work to do all things on the farm. It takes me at least a half hour to update everything on my farm. I do often skip things like fishing but it kind of backfires when you then have no fish.. Seems like there wouldn't be enough hours in the day for me to have many farms. But maybe I'm not efficient..
    The key for less playing is have many slots opened, maybe not all machines, you can eliminate jam maker and smelters. Dairy and sugar mill must has all nine slots, the rest is up to you but I prefer my bakery and loom has all slots opened.

For fishing area, I make 6 duck traps in the morning, and then next is 6 lobster traps or vice versa. Behind those traps I cue 1-2 fishing nets. My lure maker always makes red lures but I saved those for fishing tasks. So I get at least 6 fish fillets daily or more if I'm not lazy to fish with lures.

Sometimes I only play for half an hour but sometimes when I have time I love playing my little farm for longer time (wheathing and stuffs).

I use to play 2 farms on different devices and since both devices decided to break on me I play on an i-pad with both games on it.
    My main game I'm on Level 84 and the other in the cloud I'm on 35.

Pro Member
    I have my three farms on my phone.
    My Husband has his farm on his phone and his Chromebook. My daughter's phone just has her farm.
    We have a Chromebook 360 that we mostly use as the family tablet and all 5 farms are on there.
    To answer Eleanor's question... I start on my baby farms because there is so little to do. Maybe spend 15 minutes a few times a day, usually while I am waiting for laundry to finish doing it's thing. My main farm takes more of my time. Depending on the day or the task I am doing I could be there several times a day, while I am cooking, folding or sorting laundry or waiting for a child to do what ever it is they are doing that is making me late.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanor View Post
    That’s exactly what I wanted to ask! Wow, must be a full time job. Strange that its allowed, I wonder how many people actually play hayday.

I have two farms, each on a separate device.

My first farm is Wheat Land III, level 47 (this is my main farm)
    My second farm is Wheat Land IV, level 19 (this farm is used for assisting Wheat Land III, and as a bit of fun)

Both of these farms are in the same neighbourhood, where Wheat Land III is the leader and Wheat Land IV is a Co-leader. Both are relatively active in the Derby.

In case anyone wonders, Wheat Land & Wheat Land II also both existed (separately) at a point, but are now long gone!
    Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    My third farm. Level 47, Reputation Level 9
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farm’s statistics with everyone!