Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan XP - CWL - Incorrect

Hey SharkyFinn you missed something here

Fresh Spawn
    I am having the same issue in my clan. Not getting full clan xp for defeated bases. Happened in 2 cwl wars so far. I hope when they fix it we will get retro credit

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionDevil View Post
    Hey SharkyFinn you missed something here
    No, I don't think I did. To what are you referring?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Additional attacks in other Rounds of CWL have not been awarded Clan XP, and for Round 6, so far only 2 of our 6 attacks have received Clan XP. What is going on??? Now that I am not traveling, I can post screenshots, but it will be similar to others who have already provided that info ...

Our clan believes that the lack of credited Clan XP happens regularly when a clanmate has jumped back into the clan and attacked in CWL almost immediately. If there is a time lag between when they rejoin the clan and when they attack in CWL, it appears as though the Clan XP gets rewarded as expected. For those of you experiencing a loss of awarded Clan XP, has the impacted attacker left/rejoined your clan and attacked quickly? Thanks!
    Last edited by DastardlyD; November 1st, 2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: spelling error(s)

Update on rejoining clan and receiving Clan XP for successful CWL attacks ...

Quote Originally Posted by DastardlyD View Post
    Our clan believes that the lack of credited Clan XP happens regularly when a clanmate has jumped back into the clan and attacked in CWL almost immediately. If there is a time lag between when they rejoin the clan and when they attack in CWL, it appears as though the Clan XP gets rewarded as expected. For those of you experiencing a loss of awarded Clan XP, has the impacted attacker left/rejoined your clan and attacked quickly? Thanks!
    ...further "testing" seems to indicate that those who return and wait 30+ minutes will get Clan XP credit for their attacks, and those who return and wait less than 30 minutes will get no/zero Clan XP credit for their attacks ...

Would be nice to get some kind of update from SUPERCELL ... for Day 7, we will have all of our attackers who are returning make sure to wait 30+ minutes before attacking and update thread ...
    Last edited by DastardlyD; November 1st, 2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Added info regarding Day 7 ...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by DastardlyD View Post
    This is not the case in my clan. No newcomers in cwl yet still do not get all xp. It looks like not all bases have xp assigned to them even thought their xp is included in the total possible xp. So the question is, do all bases get xp? If so, then it is not working, as stated previously. If not, then the total possible xp number needs to be reduced to reflect those bases that should not have xp.

All bases show they should receive XP during CWL for a successful attack.

Round 6 was our worst for not receiving Clan XP, we were missing 21 from successful attacks. Overall our clan was shorted 33 Clan XP over the course of the entire CWL. For Round 7, those jumping back in did a non-CWL attack first, then attacked in CWL, and we received all of the Clan XP as expected.

We were shorted in Rounds 1, 5, and 6, and during the other Rounds we received what was expected. Hoping this gets corrected before the next CWL.

Fresh Spawn
    Unfortunately this has not been corrected. We have beaten all 15 bases in war 1 of cwl #2 and are missing 2 xp. I cant believe they could not get this fixed. Moderator, pls provide update!

Centennial Club
    same thing is happening in the November season of CWL