Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add Time Penalty After Leave Clan

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTsun View Post
    You're right, a timeout period would make that impossible without CoC making multiple changes...
    However, I still think that I'm addressing a problem for which there isn't currently a solution: spying. Because as it is, my clan declines dozens of requests to join every week as a safety measure, to prevent someone from immediately screen shotting every detail of everyone's war base. It's a crying shame how many legitimate requests we likely decline "just in case". And if you think I'm blowing the issue out of proportion, I'm not. The higher up the leaderboards your clan rises, the more frequent the spy spam becomes.
    So, a smarter solution would be for CoC to somehow restrict new members from viewing war bases for 24hrs? That would make spying impossible, and decrease vagrancy.
    Spying offers very, very little advantage and is hardly a problem to any responsible clan. Aside from, SC went as far as to include a statement in the game that says spying is part of war. It’s in the help and support section. See for yourself.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    You're right, a timeout period would make that impossible without CoC making multiple changes...
    However, I still think that I'm addressing a problem for which there isn't currently a solution: spying. Because as it is, my clan declines dozens of requests to join every week as a safety measure, to prevent someone from immediately screen shotting every detail of everyone's war base. It's a crying shame how many legitimate requests we likely decline "just in case". And if you think I'm blowing the issue out of proportion, I'm not. The higher up the leaderboards your clan rises, the more frequent the spy spam becomes.
    So, a smarter solution would be for CoC to somehow restrict new members from viewing war bases for 24hrs? That would make spying impossible, and decrease vagrancy.
    It is a problem for which Supercell have zero interest in finding a solution because they see it as a legitimate part of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Here is my issue with a forced cool down, a scenario like this ...

I am looking for a clan. I am invited to join one on global, so I do. Upon entering the clan, I realize that I need to get out quickly. Abusive or derogatory chat. Leader makes rediculous demands. It is full of adolescents, etc..

People have the right to leave a clan, they are members, not indentured servants. Agreed something may be done to help the situation described, but not what is suggested.
    Last edited by rowman; October 26th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Spying offers very, very little advantage and is hardly a problem to any responsible clan. Aside from, SC went as far as to include a statement in the game that says spying is part of war. It’s in the help and support section. See for yourself.
    Wow, you're not kidding. I was aware of supercell's stance on this topic but I didn't know they actually had it in words in the game

https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

Forum Elder
    This game has a issue with vagrant players who both join and leave clans incessantly.
    No it doesn’t. This is just your clan management failure.

Don’t put new people in war.

Change your clan to “Invite Only”. Don’t let known disloyal players back in. Do this, and you’ll find players looking for a loyal clan will start staying. If you let hoppers run riot, good players leave.

Give up trying to run a bad clan. Go look for a well run clan.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    I am in a decent clan.

I do not think in the nearing a year I have been there I have ever had a war hop happen.

Not a single troop hop that was not arranged and a willing help out from global.

Not sure what is happening in your clan, but sounds... very different from my clash experience.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.