Thread: Clan War League Suggestion: Need to increase number of teams of 15

Post Clan War League Suggestion: Need to increase number of teams of 15

Dear Supercell,

I am a leader of clan of 46 members. It is such a touch situation for me to include or exclude any member from 15 for the clan war league daily match, everyone is so eager to participate in the war. I understand there might be some considerations behind to keep this number at 15, such as matchmaking time and so on.

One idea that come to my mind:
    Each clan should be able to form several teams of 15. For example, 46 members to be divided into team A, team B and team C, which is subjected to leader's or co-leader's decision for who is going to be in which team. Then each team can go into the matchmaking pool separately. We can keep the maximum number per team at 15 and single attack per member, I feel this is great.

This way, we can include most, if not all, of the members of the clan. Not sure how difficult in terms of technical or programming though, but I think this is will create a fairer competitions between teams and allow more participation. When the number of teams increases, matchmaking time will be faster.

What do you think?

Regards,

You could also just set up a 'sister' clan(s) for CWL purposes. Penny2 and Penny3 clans, then send 15 of your players into these clans before CWL begins.
    You might suffer from War CC levelled troops as a lvl 1 Clan, but apart from that, it could be done couldn't it?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

Skrags,

Who want to segregate a team into different clans of 15 when it is possible to stay together and just fight in different teams. Also, if you form a new clan only for the leagues, system will have loads of new but meaningless clans. Donations will be a problems, moving the members between clans will also be headache for both leaders and members.

What supercell needs to look into is the capacity to form more teams in a clan during the 8-days war league period. So every one can stay together an watch their clan mate's attack. Current flaw is that, leaders will want the strongest to be in the season. As a leader I know that. But those weaker members should be able to participate, even in lower reward league. For example. if my clan has 15 th12, 15 th11, and 15 th10, as a leader I will always want the 15 th12 to battle in every war in order to gain advantage in the ladder, then, what about those th11 and th10, does that means they can only act as spectators all the time? They are strong attackers as well, so they deserve a chance to participate.

Some would say, "you can pick 5 th12, 5 th11, and 5 th10 for that particular battle day". But you can imagine, "what if the opposing clan brings all th12?" You don't stand a chance to win that season.

This CWL is an interesting new implementation, but the system needs to be improved.

Ok, that's fair enough. It was only a suggestion.
    I understand your predicament, and I do have sympathy.

Certainly it would help your clan if you get enter more CWL teams, I get this.
    Maybe SC could look at/ implement your option for the heavily active war clans!

That being said, I understand why SC chose 15 as the magic number. Simply because, historically 80% of random war spins have been at the 10v10 or 15v15 roster level.
    As a starting point, this makes sense to me.
    For the future, maybe your suggestion could be implemented, but I hope you understand, your clan is in the minority!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.