Thread: Members in clanwarleagues/war

Members in clanwarleagues/war

Hi.

With the new version of API, in CWL war details (clanwarleagues/war/wartag), members list is containing all members selected in the current CWL, not only mermbers which are playing the current war.

Is-it normal ? Is there a way to distinguish players who actually participate in a war ?

Thanks in advance

I think it will be better if only players which are really playing the current war were present in the membersList

Centennial Club
    I'm hoping they are still working on this. If I can't tell who is actually in war it's much less useful. Sure I can infer it by who used an attack, but what happens when there is a missed attack? You can't which village missed it.

Centennial Club
    This is still an issue. In case the problem isn't clear, here is what I put on the clash reddit.

The war tag is #22LUGUPQG. The API shows village #8Q20P8PUQ as map position 14, but this village was not in this war. There doesn't seem to be a way to tell who is actually in the war and their actual map position.
    Last edited by speakers; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    This is still an issue. In case the problem isn't clear, here is what I put on the clash reddit.

The war tag is #22LUGUPQG. The API shows village #8Q20P8PUQ as map position 14, but this village was not in this war. There doesn't seem to be a way to tell who is actually in the war and their actual map position.
    You're right, we can't use map position to distinguish player really present in a war because map position is the map position in the whole CWL and not in a specific war. I hope for a solution.

All informations about a war (using a war tag) are not really about the current war... it's a problem
    Last edited by MatManaman; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:24 AM.