Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nearly Maxed TH10 Looking for a Clan

Hey man

Check out out, we are currently recruiting. You sound like a prefect fit.

Clan Name: RisingPhoenix
    Clan Tag: #9PPCGGVU
    Clan rank: 12

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan, mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive. We are currently second in CWL and are looking for like minded competitive players to join our loyal clan.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we offer CWL and max clan games in both clans.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG

Daily Bump

Centennial Club

Daily Bump

Hi there. We’re a level 10 war clan (Argonauts - Australian) looking for Lvl10+ players for war league, won 7/7 last time and got promoted with great rewards. (Tonis peperonis leader)

Hello

Please check out Cloud Avengers created in April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on!

��Cloud Avengers TH 10-11-12 wanted
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 9 clan, 3/4 to Level 10
    Heroes L50+, GW L20+

�� Clan Games always completed
    �� Farm anywhere or Push, it’s all supported
    �� Wars 24/7 (optional). CWL Champion League.
    �� Be active and have fun and be chatty
    �� Clan rules: Thank by name, donate requested

Be great to have you on board.

Sohan

Hi mate. you are welcome to join our clan:

Clan Name: Black Unicorns
    Clan ID: #V2VJU0
    Clan Level: 10
    Clan type: Multinational, English language
    My ID: #8UP22LCLL

Daily Bump

Daily Bump