Thread: Small neighbourhoods question

Small neighbourhoods question

I have 2 baby farms in a neighbourhood of 2. I can only reach the 8th horseshoe prize by doing 10 x 400 tasks on both farms. Has anyone who has already finished tell me if they got the plants prize for reaching their maximum posible horseshoe or just normal prizes? I donít want to waste 20 diamonds trying to get to the 8th horseshoe if I only get normal prizes. Thanks
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 180
    Town Level - 56
    Achievements Completed - 141/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

The plant Halloween deco will appear only in the 9th horseshoe of champion league. You need at least 3 players to reach it this week.

if you’re a lower league, it’s the last threshold for that league.
    Last edited by Dove2017; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:49 AM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 139, town 48
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    I have 2 baby farms in a neighbourhood of 2. I can only reach the 8th horseshoe prize by doing 10 x 400 tasks on both farms. Has anyone who has already finished tell me if they got the plants prize for reaching their maximum posible horseshoe or just normal prizes? I don’t want to waste 20 diamonds trying to get to the 8th horseshoe if I only get normal prizes. Thanks
    I am in the same boat as you...2 farms playing and could reach only the 8th horseshoe by doing 10 tasks on each farm I. In one farm I am getting 5x BEM or SEM. ON the other farm I am getting 5x BEM or SEM and 3x stakes. I suppose if I spend even more diamonds to re-shuffle, I might get a deco...who knows?

I am getting an expansion permit/scroll at the 4th horseshoe on the farm that needs it. I might re-shuffle in the hopes of getting another one at the 7th horseshoe and hope I get a gnome at the 8th just by luck. LOL

Centennial Club
    Nope, don’t bother wasting your money.... Supercell discriminates against small neighbourhoods and they don’t care that you work just as hard as those in larger neighbourhood. They won’t talk about this topic either, they are happy for the confusion to continue.