Thread: Lost an Account

Exclamation Lost an Account

Hello Supercell Community,

I am addressing you all today on behalf of one of my clanmate because his English is not very good. He has two accounts, which he decided to connect to Supercell ID. When he did, apparently during the process the original emails for each account were mixed up & now Supercell has blocked him from accessing them both saying he tried "impersonating" somebody & the account was reverted to a TH1 as if it was a new village. He has been playing for 4 years, made it to Town Hall 10 maxed out. He is wondering if there is any way to revert this mistake or if there is anyway Supercell support can remove the process he did with the Supercell ID so he can do it correctly because he has put a lot of work into it. Or, does anyone know of a way to fix it? I tried looking for answers here but I was not sure of what I would use for the search terms. If there are other threads on solving this problem I would appreciate being linked to them or given the search terms to solve it.

Thank you all so much for your time.

MofongoPvpi

Quote Originally Posted by MofongoPvpi View Post
    Hello Supercell Community,
    I am addressing you all today on behalf of one of my clanmate because his English is not very good. He has two accounts, which he decided to connect to Supercell ID. When he did, apparently during the process the original emails for each account were mixed up & now Supercell has blocked him from accessing them both saying he tried "impersonating" somebody & the account was reverted to a TH1 as if it was a new village.
    this part makes no sense for me.
    during supercell id registration you can use any email account you want. there will nothing happen that supercell would do this.
    supercell would bann him only if he contacted the ingame support to recover his villages and the support team thought he tryed to phish accounts.

if there is anyway Supercell support can remove the process he did with the Supercell ID so he can do it correctly because he has put a lot of work into it.
    yes supercell ingame support is able to do this. but your friend must contact them and no one else. everyone else would get banned permanently.

Or, does anyone know of a way to fix it?
    Thank you all so much for your time.
    i guess i have a solution for your friend. tell him:
    - click ingame settings
    - supercell id
    - click logout and confirm
    - click "login without supercell id"
    now two different things happen:
    1. his old "lost" village load
    2. a new th 1 with tutorial starts
    if point 2 appears than he must do following steps:
    on android:
    - skip first text bubbles
    - click ingame settings
    - click gplay login
    - chose the correct associated gplay account

on ios:
    - play through whole tutorial
    - turn off clash
    - start clash again
    - a popup with his village should appear

in both cases following two options will happen:
    1. his village load flawlessly
    2. a popup tells him that his "village was found. load it with supercell id."
    if point two appears he must sign in with the correct associated email account he used for registration.

if that all does not help he must contact the ingame support. he is the only one who could request for help at ingame support. everyone else will get banned permanently for attempt of account phishing.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 25th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.