Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For everyone not getting a ghost.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Centennial Club

For everyone not getting a ghost.

Apparently we are not looking hard enough! Support are failing to acknowledge there is a problem, refusing to answer my questions and rudely closed conversation.
    If you are not getting a ghost you need to complain via the game it's self as only a few people have apparently done this so it's apparently not a problem! If supports sister got a Halloween Dec from the ghost then no problem exists!

Usual rubbish then. If I performed my job so badly and so rudely I wouldn’t have a roof over my head! However, I really don’t want to report to them until we know it’s actually supposed to be there this year.

Nick needs to either tell us it’s not there this year, or tell the guys it’s not working & needs fixing.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    Support say it is supposed to be here

I task trash for my hood during waking hours and each time I end with a trip to the fishing area. I have NEVER, in 2 years of playing, seen the ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by BokuSachii View Post
    I task trash for my hood during waking hours and each time I end with a trip to the fishing area. I have NEVER, in 2 years of playing, seen the ghost.
    You have missed out on a great feature. Our NH members used to alert all of us to the ghost on the lake! We would all scramble to the lake for our surprise. The ghost used to give great gifts, decorations. Several of my Halloween decos are from the ghost. Sadly it has been 2 years since anyone in our hood has seen our little ghostly friend.

Same here, I am the designated trashee of our hood so I am on every 29 mins faithfully except 6 hrs while I sleep then another member takes over. For years we would post, “Ghost is on lake” to alert other members, but yes sadly I agree no ghost for past 2 years.

I havent seen a ghost yet this year.

Still no friendly Ghost. Very sad, he’s rather cute!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I haven't seen the ghost- using Android.

Centennial Club
    No ghost spotted so far this year, though I've spotted it in past years. Could be it's not ghosting about yet, could be that it's been tweaked to being a limited to those who've not met it before.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)