Thread: Neighborhood notice board mystery...

Neighborhood notice board mystery...

I have a neighbor who can’t delete a notice she posted.
    • She has 2 farms (one linked to FB, one with SC ID.)
    • The notice doesn’t show on my notice board. I’m the leader, she’s a co-leader.
    • The notice doesn’t have our NH logo. It has an envelope.
    • It’s apparently from her “main” farm to her “baby” farm saying that the main farm opted the baby farm out of the Derby and the baby farm needs to know so it can opt back in when it wants to. (I wouldn’t have thought this was even possible!)
    • The baby farm is currently opted in, but the message doesn’t offer the option to delete on either farm.
    • I don’t think she’s able to see other neighbors’ messages.

I hope I’ve got this all straight.
    Does it make sense to anyone?
    Before I send her to support, I thought I’d check and see if there is an easy answer.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM.

Farm Level 117 | Town 37 | Achievements 139/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I have a neighbor who can’t delete a notice she posted.
    • She has 2 farms (one linked to FB, one with SC ID.)
    • The notice doesn’t show on my notice board. I’m the leader, she’s a co-leader.
    • The notice doesn’t have our NH logo. It has an envelope.
    • It’s apparently from her “main” farm to her “baby” farm saying that the main farm opted the baby farm out of the Derby and the baby farm needs to know so it can opt back in when it wants to. (I wouldn’t have thought this was even possible!)
    • The baby farm is currently opted in, but the message doesn’t offer the option to delete on either farm.
    • I don’t think she’s able to see other neighbors’ messages.

I hope I’ve got this all straight.
    Does it make sense to anyone?
    Before I send her to support, I thought I’d check and see if there is an easy answer.
    Thanks!
    That was a notice from the game, hence no hood logo. When a leader/coleader opts someone out, the person opted out will get a private notice from the game, others cannot see the notice. The notice shows the opted-out person can opt back in him/herself, cos the person who opts out cannot opt people back in. Sometime people don't understand that they are the ones who have to opt themselves back, instead they just wait for the leader/coleader's mercy. The notice will eventually disappear, I just don't know how long it stays. Maybe your coleader should contact the support if she's curious.
    Level 169 Town 63

Thank you so much, Gazzanga! That’s exactly what I needed to know, and there was no place in the help/support notes that covered messages like it. Mystery solved. I’ll check and see if her message has disappeared yet. It had been there for over a week.

Farm Level 117 | Town 37 | Achievements 139/144