Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League discussion

Clan War League discussion

Soo our team is

4 Town Hall 12
    5 Town Hall 11
    5 Town hall 10
    1 Town Hall 9

_________

Our enemy team is

7 Town hall 12
    4 Town hall 11
    4 Town Hall 10

We have included in the CWL the best players,we don't have any reserve TH12 or TH11. Only TH9

Why did we get matched against such a clan? Now literally some of our Town Hall 10 will have to attach TH11 with eagle artillery. While the TH11 will attack our TH10 with Grand Warden? Few of our TH10's dont even have Inferno Tower. Some TH11 don't have Eagle Artillery.

Whats our chance for winning?

New Bloke/Chick
    our team:
    3x TH7
    12x TH 5-6

enemy:
    1 nearly maxed TH10
    2 TH7
    12x TH 5-6

1) It seems the weight ranges for tier placement are pretty large, since they have to pack all of existence into 15 groups, and you are randomly matched in your tier.

2) This is just your first opponent in the first season--there are still 6 more to go this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BGClash View Post
    Soo our team is

4 Town Hall 12
    5 Town Hall 11
    5 Town hall 10
    1 Town Hall 9

_________

Our enemy team is

7 Town hall 12
    4 Town hall 11
    4 Town Hall 10

We have included in the CWL the best players,we don't have any reserve TH12 or TH11. Only TH9

Why did we get matched against such a clan? Now literally some of our Town Hall 10 will have to attach TH11 with eagle artillery. While the TH11 will attack our TH10 with Grand Warden? Few of our TH10's dont even have Inferno Tower. Some TH11 don't have Eagle Artillery.

Whats our chance for winning?
    You don’t know that all of their th12s and th11s are going to be in the actual war line-up. We have th12s and th11s out of our first war because they have a hero down or are busy with work or just plain don’t want to. Also, remember this is a contest of 7 wars, not just one. You need to look at your match-ups for all 7 wars to evaluate it. Finally, I’m not sure why you expected something different. Many thousands of clans got divided up into a small number of tiers, of course there is going to be a pretty big variation of hall levels within those tiers.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

ChiefGingerAsp
    We have 3 th12s and itís looking like we are gonna be facing 5 th12s

Oh well win some loose some. Still get rewards. Give it 6 months (6 CWLs) and it will be in a better position
    Last edited by ChiefGingerAsp; October 24th, 2018 at 06:38 PM.

Clan War League discussion

So since practically only 15 strongest members will war, what are the rest going to do? This issue has created unrest among my members. Some said they are leaving if they are not actually participating in war. Running two clans one CWL one normal with members hopping here and there is not the way it meant to be played for sure.

Fresh Spawn
    I was wondering this too.

1. If you want to win CWL, wouldn't you just play the top 15 all the time? Are the lower THs screwed from doing war for 9 days?

2. I know you have the option to sit out for CWL if your clan signs up for CWL. But every member in CWL gets some bonus (even if they don't battle), so why not just join CWL every time. I don't see the benefit from sitting out (if there is one).

I think a better option would be to have those not in CWL be able to do regular wars. So then the higher THs can do CWL and the lower THs can do regular war w/o getting crushed from war mismatches.

I suppose it depends on the clan. I'm lucky in that I only have 18 people who are participating in this first one. My policy will be to prioritize my clan's enjoyment over actually winning, so if a lower hall wants to participate, they'll get a chance to, win or lose. But yes, for larger, mixed TH clans, particularly the more serious one, I imagine there might be rifts forming. I'm not sure if that was the intent, or what could be done to resolve it
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Totally agreed....
    But in my case, my clan has only 28 members and I signed up all of them.. but most of them are inactive/busy
    Falling short of active members

Yeah, CWLs add another dimension to the game. Clans will adjust based on what the members want to do.
    th12: 60/60/30 | 60/60/30 | 60/60/29 | 60/60/30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.