Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    . Is it a test for leadership? Of course it is and it will also lead to some clans having issues with retention but others with good leadership will thrive. I believe once it all settles down and clans have reached the correct league you will see at least some of the battles being balanced, mixed rosters with the odd battle (especially if promotion or relegation is at stake) being all of the top players.
    Bottom line is it adds a really interesting wrinkle to what is already an absorbing game so I am a total supportive of the efforts to keep the game fresh. There will be teething problems and some tinkering as ever I Imagine but let's just give it a go eh?
    I agree , CWL will be challenging in terms of leadership and management for sure, but well run clans should be fine.

I do struggle and can be a bit dismissive of warmoaners at this point to be fair - It is my problem and I will endeavour to be a better person. I genuinely don't understand how people can rant about their beer being warm when they haven't even tasted it.
    I don't think I've ever ranted about beer. Actually , that's not true. On occasion when I visit the southern areas of 'our' country, there has been occasions where I've seen ale poured without a head on it. Shameless!!!

Regardless, lets all taste the beer, and have a toast about the game. Tomorrow we can complain about the lack of dry roasted peanuts at the bar!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    I have decided to slap tariffs on warm beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    We have matched Up For Cwl Opposite clan has 4 th 12 and two are almost Max we have only one th 12 and other 5 th 11
    You will have to make the best of what will be very imperfect matchmaking initially as it is not simply going on war weight. It will settle as you find your correct level so if you have no chance. Give your whole roster a chance to compete, Take the easy Stars for medals and just familiarise yourself with the whole process?

We have 1 th12 , 1 th11 (max) , 8 th10 ( 3 max) and 5 th9 but enemy clan have 1 th12 , 3 th 11 max , 7th10 (4 are max) and 4 th9 😥

In my opinion, this is going to be the case always since there is no exact weight system for matching like clan wars. It's rather skill based matching, clans with good skills goes higher and matches with other good clans. So once the clan you matched goes high, he will face similar clans then. Let's hope the matching improves with time, and does not get worse like clan wars.

What I'm worried is, since CWL is only once a month, how many months will it take to improve matching process??!!! Yes, it's in terms of months and not days, sadly!

Certainly it'll. If you want to win, always take your top 15 people, leaving others in pain. Or you can sacrifice wining to make people happy by taking lowers to war. There will be people who go for sacrifice, but I'm sure that won't be much large number. This system shouldn't be like that where you have to choose between happiness of clan member and wining the war. They should improve it such that all members can participate without any disadvantage.

Well if you want some unfair advantage you can view their war bases before the battle day. War info-> Enemy clan-> (Click on any player)-> View on map--> Scout. Hope it helps you out, knowing what's most likely gonna come.

Quote Originally Posted by Lextalionist View Post
    So since practically only 15 strongest members will war, what are the rest going to do? This issue has created unrest among my members. Some said they are leaving if they are not actually participating in war. Running two clans one CWL one normal with members hopping here and there is not the way it meant to be played for sure.
    Absolutely Correct....already 4 members left in my clan

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lextalionist View Post
    So since practically only 15 strongest members will war, what are the rest going to do? This issue has created unrest among my members. Some said they are leaving if they are not actually participating in war. Running two clans one CWL one normal with members hopping here and there is not the way it meant to be played for sure.

I would suggest with great confidence that a clan that only ever puts their 15 strongest players in CWL will end up with a clan of 15 players. (exception being the hardcore, top level, we don't we want to win clans obviously)

I do struggle and can be a bit dismissive of warmoaners at this point to be fair - It is my problem and I will endeavour to be a better person. I genuinely don't understand how people can rant about their beer being warm when they haven't even tasted it.
    SC isn't delivering what it advertised so far ... that's what people are worked up about. Yes, we are giving it a chance, but people are sincere in their concerns [and yes, some rant, but still, they deserve some slack as well, with the way things have been handled] and many are not feeling heard or taken seriously....

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    SC isn't delivering what it advertised so far ... that's what people are worked up about. Yes, we are giving it a chance, but people are sincere in their concerns [and yes, some rant, but still, they deserve some slack as well, with the way things have been handled] and many are not feeling heard or taken seriously....

Not being heard how my friend? You cannot expect changes or tinkering before we have even had one CWL season surely?