Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League discussion

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Just looking for some clarification on future CWL matching.
    Last CWL I brought 26 members in a 48 member clan.
    Mostly 10's,11's,12s.
    We stayed in our league (M3) and did very well.
    Is there any advantage or disadvantage to bring the whole clan this time.
    Lots of our lowers want the medals.
    Just wondering if it will change the matching. I would still add the same 15 to the roster I did last CWL (11's 12's).
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!!
    It won't change the matching because there isn't any matching for it to change.

It will generally be best to bring the whole clan, as they will then all get medals for each win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    I agree with you engineered bases can be useful in CWL because the skill and commitment level varies so much in CWL. My opponents might not even attack my engineered base. But for the attacking team, it adds offensive power. We plan to put in our single cannon maxed offense TH11 in there next time. It would help us with those TH10/TH9/Th8 bases.
    This is exactly why my clan doesn’t do regular wars, lopsided bases are a scourge on this game.

Banned
    Hello, can someone direct me to where it shows how initial cwl seating takes place please? Is it based on top 15 members in clan (offense and defense levels, OR trophy count), or is it based off from only top 15 opted into the first war? We are getting ready to spin first war in a second clan for lower players this next cwl, and we want to make sure we understand how we are seated. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by ItCouldBeWorse View Post
    Hello, can someone direct me to where it shows how initial cwl seating takes place please? Is it based on top 15 members in clan (offense and defense levels, OR trophy count), or is it based off from only top 15 opted into the first war? We are getting ready to spin first war in a second clan for lower players this next cwl, and we want to make sure we understand how we are seated. Thanks so much!
    Top 15 opted in (offence and defence levels)

Banned
    Thanks for your reply.. that is how I understood it to work... but my leader swears up and down it was based from trophy count for top 15, as his weight is one of the highest, with lowest trophies in first cwl spin, and he was not ranked in top 15... does anyone know where supercell specifically states these details? So I can snap shot it for him?

Centennial Club
    I have a question, CWL will be once in a month or twice in a month??

Thanks for your reply.. that is how I understood it to work... but my leader swears up and down it was based from trophy count for top 15, as his weight is one of the highest, with lowest trophies in first cwl spin, and he was not ranked in top 15... does anyone know where supercell specifically states these details? So I can snap shot it for him?
    See the quotes from Darian in post #4: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ober-Update%21
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

This is the most relevant post from Darian. I cannot directly quote it as it is a closed thread. It is post #404 in
    • CLASH OF CLANS - CLAN WAR LEAGUES - DEVELOPER UPDATE VIDEO

During the sign up period, you will select how many Clan members you want to be in the War League roster. If this is your first War League, you will be placed in a League based on the weight/strength of your top 15 bases.

So if you signed up your entire 50 person Clan for the War League, even if you put 15x TH5's in your starting lineup, because you still have TH12's in the War League roster, you will be placed based on those.

I also found the
    organization on the map to be rather random, particularly on the opposing team.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1169
    Your "ranking" in the player selection screen has nothing to do with the strength which used in the clan placement. That ranking is just the same as the player selection screen for normal clan wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)