Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War League/Normal Wars - Which can I do?

Forum Veteran
    Another option may be for folks to schedule their hero upgrades during CWL if they are not participating.

Centennial Club
    On the "my clan" page, on "edit", an opt in/out checkmark for CWL (like "public war log" and "friendly wars") would be nice.
    "Puppies, rainbows and unicorns" - Is what someone put in my sig

Forum Elder
    If someone is signed up for clan league war, and they leave the clan, are they war-ineligible for the duration of clan league war?

CWL is a great concept.we were under the impression that this would be fair play. Engineering should be banned from CWL.no body wants to play and lose because of mis matches.clans like onehive or DLZ don't have to worry about it because they are maxed.we dont wanna here that things will balance it's self out just banned the engineered clan period.force them to upgrade if they want to play and get awesome rewards and it won't be a problem.stop forcing all the fair play people to suffer because y'all are refusing to ban these cheating clans

Millennial Club

CWL = End of normal wars ? What about low level TH ? MY suggestions.What about yours?

Hello to all,

Just to start, I am a chief of a lvl 16 clan with over 483 wars win.

I find the clan war leagues a very nice feature and the rewards are better than normal clan wars so I decided for my clan to make all Clan war leagues.
    The problem is that we can't launch in Parallel a clan war...and here come the dilemma : We are getting a very unfair matchmaking, for example we had to face a clan with 1 th12 and 4 th11 (having eagle and maxed infernos) against our clan were we had 1 th12 and no TH11 so our TH10 were matched against TH11 and the TH9 against TH10 ...
    anyway this is not to contest the matchmaking itself cuz even with bad matchmaking we are doing well in wars and we are 2nd in our league, but to tell you, that when I have to pick up 15 persons, even the TH 9 are not getting a big chance in the Clan War Leagues, what to do now with the TH8 and below ? I can't find a place to inlcude them in top 15, even if I am trying to include one of them at each war to allow every one to participate, but too many wants to play and I can't include them because I have to select the best 15 only. a TH8 facing a TH9 will never get 3 stars.
    What can we do now for low level TH ? just put them on the bench and they never play ? or I push them to leave the clan to find another clan to play there ? But they are happy playing here and they want wars and I can't include them.

I have 2 suggestions wishing that supercell listen to them or take them into consideration :

1-Allow to make normal wars for the ones who are not in the clan war league.

2-Create a system of SubClan, that can heritate all advantages from main clan, and better if they have a connected chat to communicate and give them troops, so I send our low level Ths to this subclan, they get all the benefict we have and they make their own wars.

What about you guys ? are you facing the same issu ? did you solve it ? do you have any suggestions ?

Pro Member
    Why have lower ths in your clan if you are only interested in winning??? Just have th12 and send the rest to another clan who will put them in war

Question: if I leave a clan after my final attack in cwl do I still get my rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by bmcclain1001 View Post
    Question: if I leave a clan after my final attack in cwl do I still get my rewards?

Yes you should.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ue-medals&l=en
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

My Clan opted me in for clan war league but then said they were only playing strongest 15 which meant i would not get a battle. Last war they also split bonus tokens between top 5 in clw. So i left whilst cwl search ongoing so i could find another clan and battle 7 days on trot - as im opted in on old clan war league though, but left before a match up, can i play cwl in a new clan? Please help, im greedy and want max tokens and back to back wars 7 days on trot

Quote Originally Posted by SgtClarky View Post
    My Clan opted me in for clan war league but then said they were only playing strongest 15 which meant i would not get a battle. Last war they also split bonus tokens between top 5 in clw. So i left whilst cwl search ongoing so i could find another clan and battle 7 days on trot - as im opted in on old clan war league though, but left before a match up, can i play cwl in a new clan? Please help, im greedy and want max tokens and back to back wars 7 days on trot
    if u were in cwl search (and it wasn't cancelled), you won't be able to join another clans cwl.