Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Clan War Leagues Update Patch Notes! NOW IT'S TIME FOR WAR!

New Bloke/Chick
    On the third post of this thread Darian was quoted that everyone on the roster gets the win bonus if the attack or not. I have a mini that was on the roster but did not attack and didn't receive any medals and we won all 7 wars. Is this a bug?

[Edit: found the reports in the bug thread. Please disregard. ]
    Last edited by skullcleaver72; November 2nd, 2018 at 02:05 AM.
    Leader of Grumpy Men 2 (#QC9RCJ2V), Level 12, US based adult clan

is There no way to know which clans are in each tier?

Which of them are reach champions?

It would be nice to know who are the best !!!

I am missing a CWL ranking. I need to go one by one of the clans I am friend of to know how they have performed.
    Last edited by Waldus; November 2nd, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    A message will appear on clan chat who awarded and received the bonuses

Easily missed, I know of a clan one of my accounts are on a co handed out medals and it was soon off chat. Why not just keep war log like normal war.

I had a co accidentally give out the medals - thought he was voting for who should receive them. It would be nice if only leaders could distribute medals. From the sound of the update I assumed it was leaders only.

Also, any idea on how they determine who moves up and who moves down in the leagues? Is it a certain number of wins?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #705
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoodles927 View Post
    I had a co accidentally give out the medals - thought he was voting for who should receive them. It would be nice if only leaders could distribute medals. From the sound of the update I assumed it was leaders only.

Also, any idea on how they determine who moves up and who moves down in the leagues? Is it a certain number of wins?
    For most leagues, the top 2 move up (top 3 in the lowest leagues) and the bottom 2 move down. It’s all in the chart in the 1st post.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    For most leagues, the top 2 move up (top 3 in the lowest leagues) and the bottom 2 move down. Itís all in the chart in the 1st post.
    Thank you! I can only see the first three columns of the chart for some reason and the paragraph above just says based on performance you'll move up or down. Appreciate the input!

Quote Originally Posted by BGClash View Post
    Our CWL ended,we had 7 wins,Crystal 1. Earned almost as max as possible league bonuses,but even with the bonus medals they are not enough for anything. I think the size should be increased or the prizes cost decreased
    i am not sure why you think this. We were in crystal1 also. We won 7 wars and most people got enough medals to buy 3 building hammers, or fighting, or spell, or any combination of the 3. If spent on a hero hammer, one other hammer could be bought.

tbh, itís more generous than I thought it would be.

Correct me if i am wrong, but it was said that cwl will be one in a month, and now in the events window there is info that cwl will start in 9 days. So what’s going on? Was the sale of supercell offers during cwl so great that they decided not to wait? Anybody can explain it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Koksik80 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong, but it was said that cwl will be one in a month, and now in the events window there is info that cwl will start in 9 days. So what’s going on? Was the sale of supercell offers during cwl so great that they decided not to wait? Anybody can explain it to me?
    See here

We're planning to open the next sign-ups on...

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    There is no matching at all after the first month. If you came 1st or 2nd in crystal 2, then next month you are in crystal 1. It doesn't matter who is on your roster for next month
    Have you got any official statement of supercell workers to back this affirmation? No one in my clan believes that, and i do not know how to convince them that it is how it will work from now on. People are so very accustomed to war weighting in match making for wars.