Thread: So sad

Trainee

So sad

So sad I lost my neighborhood I had for a few years, had no idea that being so busy for 2 weeks to get on I’d loose my whole neighborhood. Hopefully I can re build what I had before.

Sorry about that. No one had any idea about it, not just you. Supercell implemented the change without announcing it. You could try reaching out to support to see if they can set it right. I set up my new neighbourhood about a year ago. The change was just what I needed. It's a nice challenge to rebuild from the ground up.

Trainee
    That’s how I’ll look at it because I don’t really have time to try to fix it all

Trainee
    you are more then welcome to join my group we do 9/9 task (opt out when busy) Help group member and keep game drama free

Centennial Club
    Ehh? What does this mean? If you don’t log on for a couple of weeks they delete your whole neighbourhood!?

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post
    Ehh? What does this mean? If you don’t log on for a couple of weeks they delete your whole neighbourhood!?
    No it's not quite that dramatic although not far off. Supercell implemented an ill thought out change where if a leader had been inactive for two weeks they were demoted (and/or kicked out not entirely sure) and the leadership went (unintentionally) to the newest lowest ranked member even if they themselves were inactive. It's caused a lot of heartache for players and cannot be rectified apparently.

They have changed the fix to now demote leaders after 30 days of inactivity and to give the leadership to the highest ranked coleader. (We can't know if this fix works till the 30 days passes. )

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzet View Post
    No it's not quite that dramatic although not far off. Supercell implemented an ill thought out change where if a leader had been inactive for two weeks they were demoted (and/or kicked out not entirely sure) and the leadership went (unintentionally) to the newest lowest ranked member even if they themselves were inactive. It's caused a lot of heartache for players and cannot be rectified apparently.

They have changed the fix to now demote leaders after 30 days of inactivity and to give the leadership to the highest ranked coleader. (We can't know if this fix works till the 30 days passes. )
    ..... or until there’s a new tweak or update that screws up this bit of coding and perhaps it goes rogue again?

Sadly it wasn’t even just inactive leaders who got demoted, some people were reporting that some active leaders were affected too.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players