Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why October Update details aren't on the forums?

Why October Update details aren't on the forums?

Why are details of the October update being scattered all over the place, and in many cases not even mentioned on these forums? It used to be I considered the forums the last word in what was official, and where I could find details in a sticky. I liked that.

But October update details are all over yhe place. Some are on Facebook (personally hate FB). Some on Clashofclans.com (ok, but prefer forums). Some are only on youtube from unofficial bloggers (ok, Galadon is pretty reliable, but still prefer one verified source of the truth).

So is this the new plan? Maybe the thinking is it's more exciting to hunt for details over multiple information channels? If so, big thumbs down from me.

Maybe they thought announcing it in game was adequate
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Why say “it used to be” where there was never really a complety organized way of releasing info in the past.

I can’t remember two updates in a row that were rolled out the exact same way let alone all of them except this one......
    Last edited by Jwp721; October 21st, 2018 at 01:53 PM.

Forum Veteran
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Agreed. If it’s on the blog and YT, it should be here too. Or at least they should give us a link. I’m one of the people that check the forums before checking the game or any other sources.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/65/36
    Walls:
    224 marble, 76 zap
    PR: 5484 🏆 #4986 🌎 and #377 🇺🇸

It’s ridiculous on what they done, the eagles seemed balance, but they need to increase the damage. Putting an extra inferno tower for th12 is not a great idea, th12 hard to hit against already, with everything else increased, but it was possible to get a 1 maybe 2 star at best with a th11, but I guess that out the window. I hate the fact that supercell bow down to the high spenders and them saying it not fair a th11 can hit them for a star or 2. Supercell are spoiling the game with putting such a gap between each th, it was nice that as a th11 I could get a good 2 on a rushed base, but a luck 1 on a good th12. But it encourages rushing again

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky692006 View Post
    It’s ridiculous on what they done, the eagles seemed balance, but they need to increase the damage. Putting an extra inferno tower for th12 is not a great idea, th12 hard to hit against already, with everything else increased, but it was possible to get a 1 maybe 2 star at best with a th11, but I guess that out the window. I hate the fact that supercell bow down to the high spenders and them saying it not fair a th11 can hit them for a star or 2. Supercell are spoiling the game with putting such a gap between each th, it was nice that as a th11 I could get a good 2 on a rushed base, but a luck 1 on a good th12. But it encourages rushing again
    So you think they should post changes on the forums too? Or are you accidentally in the wrong thread?

Darian Said , his final patch note will also come when the update released. I think, Darian will post his final patch note in tomorrow.

Forum is small percentage of player base. Sc should post information on every platform. Half my clan dosen't know about forum. In game is the best way to inform players.

I dunno. It's weird. I like being able to come here for the official info, but having it shared secondhand from legitimate sources from more obscure official sites makes it feel more like someone updated the blog on the wrong day by accident, rather than provided us with a sneak peek. Whatever, I guess. This whole update has been full of weird strangeness. Here's hoping the content is more fun than its release
    Last edited by Tiler; October 21st, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

So what's all that stuff in the stickies then? Or the in game news tab? Or youtubers like galadon? It's all in one place in several places.