Thread: New town help task and navigating back to helped farm

Fresh Spawn

New town help task and navigating back to helped farm

I was wondering if anyone else knows of a shorter way to do this: someone's farm needs help in town, I go to their town and complete help task, but only way to get back to that persons farm is to hit town button, which goes to my town, then my farm, then try to find helped farm again.

This takes a lot of time and newspaper times out. Anyone have issue with this too?

I wonder if they could put the house(farm) button on towns that need help task so we could navigate back to that town easier.
    Last edited by DJK361; October 20th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK361 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else knows of a shorter way to do this: someone's farm needs help in town, I go to their town and complete help task, but only way to get back to that persons farm is to hit town button, which goes to my town, then my farm, then try to find helped farm again.

This takes a lot of time and newspaper times out. Anyone have issue with this too?

I wonder if they could put the house(farm) button on towns that need help task so we could navigate back to that town easier.

If you tap the hand car, it will take you back to the farm

Last edited by WussyPuss; October 20th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you. I didn't know this short cut.

Oh, thanks for posting this. I didn't know about the handbar trolley either!

Fresh Spawn
    Well, I'll be.. How do we not know these things. Haha!

OH! well, I'll be....I never thought of trying that!! Thanks for asking the question!!! DJK and thanks for the answer Wussy!
    Started playing July 2014....Dibzie's farm currently level 144