Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One concern about october update!

Even 300 mb will not cause any problem to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi54321 View Post
    My clan mate are talking about this matter so i post it in forums to address there thought!
    No need to get angry please itís the weekend. Chill.

My Clash of Clans is about 133mb it's good considering that I have games that is more than 1gb in size, it doesn't matter to me but it surely depends on what device you are using.
    Last edited by Makemewise; October 20th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makemewise View Post
    My Clash of Clans is about 133mb it's good considering that I have games that is more than 1gb in size, it doesn't matter to me but it surely depends on what device you are using.
    I have pes which concedes my 1.7 gb space still m not having any problem. Xd... Then how 5 mb will give problems idk... Lol

Im playing on a ColecoVision with unlocked bootloader and it only has 64mb of storage. I think the game should be kept under 64mb so i can play it.

He can't be serious.

Forum Elder
    Back in the day when I had to use QEMM and mess with config.sys and autoexec.bat files try to free up as much memory space as possible when 640k only was available I think programmes were written much more succinctly.

With the massive increase in memory and the relatively low cost of it nowadays there is no need for programmers to try to squeeze as much as they can out of limited memory, they just use as much as they need.

So unless something changes in the market and memory becomes scarce or extremely expensive I canít see the game using any less memory, only more as it progresses
    Last edited by Rst; October 20th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.