Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighborhood kick out - lose derby benefits?

Something not making any sense, besta! How in the world?... is my first thought cos I was REALLY wanting the decos that time and lost out?
    So I'm not sure what's going on here?

Why did I not get my prizes then, and I wonder if I can still claim?!?!
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain

Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    Something not making any sense, besta! How in the world?... is my first thought cos I was REALLY wanting the decos that time and lost out?
    So I'm not sure what's going on here?

Why did I not get my prizes then, and I wonder if I can still claim?!?!

I am not not sure what besta is disagreeing with myself

derby must be over/ended to get prizes, whether you are kicked or leave.

prizes may be collected in new hood, old hood or even your own freshly made hood
    Last edited by WussyPuss; October 20th, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max AQ 44 BK 41 GW 6
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Yup yup, wussy...! My experience too? I'm flummoxed. Hopefully she will be back to shed light on this tho... Bedtime for me right now but I'll look in tomorrow...
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain

Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I am not not sure what besta is disagreeing with myself

derby must be over/ended to get prizes, whether you are kicked or leave.

prizes may be collected in new hood, old hood or even your own freshly made hood

Wussy as always you word things better than I do. This is what I was trying to say in my fumbling bumbling way. Thank you!

Farm level: 233 Silo 11,500 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I disagree. I finish my derby in the baby NH. Leave, join the main farm NH to help with townfolk. I go back to baby NH and can get prizes. But I do have to wait until the next derby starts before I can claim them. I do this on a regular basis.
    Wow what a trick!! But you have to back in original NH? This is worth to try.

Edit:
    Ok this doesn't make any sense.. I think I misunderstood your statement. Did you leave baby NH after derby ended? Or did you leave mid derby and went back mid derby too and still got prizes?
    Last edited by MaysCropsCartel; October 21st, 2018 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaysCropsCartel View Post
    Wow what a trick!! But you have to back in original NH? This is worth to try.

Edit:
    Ok this doesn't make any sense.. I think I misunderstood your statement. Did you leave baby NH after derby ended? Or did you leave mid derby and went back mid derby too and still got prizes?
    I left the baby NH mid derby after completing my tasks. I went back to that baby NH also before the derby ended. I had to wait until next derby started before I could collect my prizes.

Farm level: 233 Silo 11,500 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I left the baby NH mid derby after completing my tasks. I went back to that baby NH also before the derby ended. I had to wait until next derby started before I could collect my prizes.
    Ok thank you for sharing.. ❤

Trainee
    What a bummer... If you and your mom are looking for a new group I would love for you to join us

I'm Cherie. I am the leader of a wonderful group. We are an English speaking group. We have 20 members at the moment. We all work together and help each other out. We have ask that everyone completes all 9 task. However no one has to take the 10th task. If any members know they may have an issues with meeting that week we just ask you turn off derby for that derby. I have no problem with making you an elder so you can delete task. We just ask that we keep 315 + task on the board

If this sounds like a wonderful fit for you please feel free to join, if u need me to lower the level for you to join please just send a email back to me.

Thank you for your time.
    Cherie
    Helping hands _ #8Y8J8JLY

Centennial Club
    Iím sorry to hear you were kicked out of your neighbourhood despite having completed most of your tasks especially being so early in the derby.
    Usually, kicking people out before end of derby is reserved for people who donít do any tasks or 1 task only and who donít communicate with other neighbourhood members, or for people who constantly take tasks in the low 200 range when thereís a 320 point rule in place. I hope you both find better luck in your next hood.

Fresh Spawn
    Bestajunior, the difference may be you are rejoining the same neighborhood where you began the derby.